Prosper 1.5

I did the diff for you:

if ($last_tracking_id_number > $THUPER_AFFILIATE_NUMBERS){
write_to_bloosky_log($all_details);
}

Reactions: sgtryan

now srsly what has changed?

releasenote anyone? Aren't you supposed to become more professional when you get bought out? sup bros

I'm suprised they didn't give a file with changes, a blog post or a forum post about it. They're ruining a good brand and company.

Here's what I noticed:

*Group overview which has group by
*Setup -> aff campaigns has c1-c4 now and subid can be placed anywhere in the url with [[subid] same with the c1-c4 shit.
*Get links lets you put in c1-c4 values
*Get pixel page has Simple / Advanced pixels with cid stuff. Seems each offer has a cid and the pixel fire will credit the right offer, rather than the old fucked up method.

Looks like there's still no support for multiple subids for more than 1 offer, but the pixel thing is a good new feature imo.

Looks like the c1-c4 things could be used for tracking ad groups, img sizes and a whole bunch of stuff.

Well, that's just fantastic.
I think the data is still there, it's just buggy as fuck. If you do Group overview, group by LP and then Campaign it shows you. Just seems like the main overview page is reading something wrong and just showing 1s.

Bloosky should have tested all this before releasing it :/

just so everyone knows, the majority of the original 202 guys aren't even with the company anymore, and while there are a couple of the 202 guys still there who haven't left or gotten let go by bloosky after raping the company of all their data, I would recommend that nobody download any new releases coming from them.

bloosky is one of the biggest data brokers in the industry, and it seems they bought 202 just to absorb their affiliate network (all the affs who worked with 202's network pretty much immediately left) so now they're just left with the tracking202 stuff and i'd assume looking for a way to monetize it.

the 202 we know and love does not exist anymore, sadly :(

rip

just so everyone knows, the majority of the original 202 guys aren't even with the company anymore, and while there are a couple of the 202 guys still there who haven't left or gotten let go by bloosky after raping the company of all their data, I would recommend that nobody download any new releases coming from them.

bloosky is one of the biggest data brokers in the industry, and it seems they bought 202 just to absorb their affiliate network (all the affs who worked with 202's network pretty much immediately left) so now they're just left with the tracking202 stuff and i'd assume looking for a way to monetize it.

the 202 we know and love does not exist anymore, sadly :(

rip

RYOT* FTW!

*(RYOT = roll your own tracker, down load my ebook for details how :jester:)

I should look at the prosper license tonorrow. I wonder if it can be forked and properly open sourced for real.

At ASW, Bloosky was definitely trying "be part of the fam" in the affiliate marketing community.

They FAIL

I should look at the prosper license tonorrow. I wonder if it can be forked and properly open sourced for real.

^^ This FTW.

The question though is who will maintain the thing, review the patches and make ongoing design decisions.

I am sure many people, myself including, made their own private enhancements to the code and it would be nice to have them rolled together.

The question is.... is there any Bloosky spy shit goin on?

Because if so, fuck them with a fat cock

I'm no pro at this but isn't there something that you can use to see if it "calls home" or something?

Excuse my retardation.