Proffessional Web 2.0 & WIKI Link Wheel Service [DISCOUNT FOR WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm... I ordered on the 4th December, and he's still not delivered.

I've asked for a refund, so we'll see how long it takes.

He did say he'd been ill, and would have it finished by Monday 21st, but he's still not contacted me.

IMO, if you're running a business, unless your head has fallen off [or something similar], 'ill' just doesn't cut it.

Sorry Just replied your email.which you sent me today.as well PM

As I mentioned about my illness and when you running 3 different seo services sites its very hard to back on track on same day. I already mentioned my contact email and contact us page in my threads so if you contact me thru them I will defently answer you as soon as I can as scutter mailed me 4 times and you can ask him I replied him every time less then 24 hours

Project completed for some of members on WickedFire
mx=hardroom – Project of 100USD for linkbuild
angelo- Project of 50USD for linkbuild
frugaljoe – Project of 7 web 2.0 pages
stevehnsn – project of 7 web 2.0 pages
scutter – Almost complete project of 15 Wiki Pages

Its only on wickedfire not all my clients. The only server cost is 290USD monthly where my site is host [I am on dedicated] so there is no sense to go away with any of 37USD. Its just for my personal problems and sorry to say but we all are humans not machines every one can face problems. But Sorry again for late reply you are right when we run a bussuiness we have to be more professional and I will try this will not happen again..

Still waiting for a response...

Sorry for late reply kindly check you PM I upload your reports on my server now you can download from there

Here is a review. I received 7 pretty good Web 2.0 properties from the OP. I would say 75% of the properties were decently written, while a couple had below average grammar.

I was impressed when I saw the customized template on the wordpress.com property, but then disappointed when I saw that all the default posts, pages, and comments were still live. One of the properties was a ning.com page, which is pretty cool because now I can use that community for additional link building. The Squidoo page actually had more than one module in it, which is great. I HATE receiving Squidoo properties that contain one text module and not much else.

The RSS submissions seemed fine and the social bookmarking was pretty good. I was surprised to see Twitter in the social bookmarking section and was equally surprised not to see StumbleUpon. Delicious was there though.

In conclusion, this seems to be a pretty good service. The grammar could be better but the deliverables are good. I would recommend this service even though it is priced higher than some of the other Web 2.0 linkwheel services. It didn't blow me away but it was definitely better than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.