Proffessional Web 2.0 & WIKI Link Wheel Service [DISCOUNT FOR WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapers

Oct 26, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is a link Wheel?

Higher search engine rankings play a vital role in determining the visibility and popularity of any website or online business on the internet. In this competitive market, it is not easy to increase your search engine rankings by coming out ahead of your competition. As a leading supplier of Web 2.0 link wheels, our focus is to boost your web visibility and popularity.

Web 2.0 link wheels, which are also known as Social Media Link Wheels, are a proven means of boosting your websites Page Rank, and Link Juice, which in turn can be easily translated as increased power on popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AltaVista. A link wheel marketing strategy, when executed as a part of an extensive link building campaign, works wonders for any online business.

How does it Work?

A link wheel is defined as the process of creating a sequence of web 2.0 properties, all of which link to your website directly. These web 2.0 properties are connected to a neighboring web 2.0 attribute and therefore, create a chain that resembles the spokes of a wheel. No two neighboring web 2.0 exchange links connect with each other in a well-executed link wheel. As the name suggests, this process leads to the creation of high quality backlinks, which together resemble a wheel in motion.

Inner and Outer Link Wheels

The inner link wheel consists of more than five web 2.0 properties is usually surrounded by an outer link wheel. The content used in all the inner pages as well as the outer link wheel are high quality and keyword optimized. The process of strengthening the outer wheel usually involves methods such as social bookmarking. This results in a highly authoritative group of web 2.0 properties, which creates a constant flow of link juice to your website. A link wheel boosts the SERP, or Search Engine Ranking Position of a site by passing on power through these links.

Web 2.0 properties an Insight

Web 2.0 properties are the second generation of web pages and sites allow the internet community to contribute to these sites. In other words, web 2.0 properties facilitate internet users to create their own web pages do so in order to have a slice of the web 2.0 property for themselves. Most of the web 2.0 properties encourage the users to integrate diverse media such as video, blogs, images, music, chat, wikis, games, RSS and file sharing in the web pages, and stress on data sharing and user centered design for improved web visibility. Squidoo, HubPages, Blogger are several very popular web 2.0 sites on the internet.

Link Wheel Services and Prices

Link Wheel Bronze Package: 7 Web 2.0 Properties

* The setup of 7 Web 2.0 properties (PR 4 PR 9) With Relevant Images and Video Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 7 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
* Each of the Web 2.0 property will submit to 50 RSS Submissions sites for update different search engines with your pages
* Social bookmarking of each Web 2.0 property to 25 of the most popular bookmarking sites
* For maximum relevancy and focus we prefer 1 Link per property back to your “money” site
* Full detail report will provide after work completion
Price $65 USD

Link Wheel Silver Package: 15 Web 2.0 Properties

* The setup of 15 Web 2.0 properties (PR 4 PR 9) With Relevant Images and Video Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 15 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
* Each of the Web 2.0 property will submit to 50 RSS Submissions sites for update different search engines with your pages
* Social bookmarking of each Web 2.0 property to 25 of the most popular bookmarking sites
* For maximum relevancy and focus we prefer 1 Link per property back to your “money” site
Price $115 USD

Link Wheel Gold Package: 25 Web 2.0 Properties

* The setup of 25 Web 2.0 properties (PR 4 PR 9) With Relevant Images and Video Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 25 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
* Price $180 USD

Link Wheel Platinum Package: 35 Web 2.0 Properties

* The setup of 35 Web 2.0 properties (PR 4 PR 9) With Relevant Images and Video Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 35 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
Price $245 USD

Gold WIKI Package: 7 WIKI Pages

* The setup of WIKI Pages With Relevant Images Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 7 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
* Each of the WIKI Pages will submit to 50 RSS Submissions sites for update different search engines with your pages
* Social bookmarking of each WIKI Pages to 25 of the most popular bookmarking sites
Price $65 USD

Platinum WIKI Package: 15 WIKI Pages

* The setup of 15 WIKI Pages With Relevant Images Of Your Products Or Site to Spice up your Pages
* 15 totally unique and keyword optimised articles written (not spun)
* Each of the WIKI Pages will submit to 50 RSS Submissions sites for update different search engines with your pages
* Social bookmarking of each WIKI Pages to 25 of the most popular bookmarking sites
Price $115 USD

ORDER NOW:

Discount For WickedFire Members:
Code - specialwf 50% For First 2 Buyers
Code - wfmember 30% For 5 Buyers
Code - wfforum 20% For 10 Buyers
Code - wickedfire 10% Flat Discount For Limited Time

Contact Email- sales@link-wheel.org
Link Wheel | Web 2.0 Marketing | SEO Services

The 50% discount was good enough that I'm willing to take one for the team and pay for the service even though there aren't any reviews. I'll post a write-up once the work is complete.

The 50% discount was good enough that I'm willing to take one for the team and pay for the service even though there aren't any reviews. I'll post a write-up once the work is complete.

Thanks for order. I am sure that you will be satisfy by our service

Any free review available?

1 Free Review Copy is available for a Senior Member at least one Year old.

If you still want to give out another review copy give it to Bofu2u...

He'll give you an honest review and you'll get a ton of orders if the review is any good.

I'll take the second 50% discount on a "Link Wheel Bronze Package: 7 Web 2.0 Properties".

I shall leave a lovely sparkly review for you too. Should I PM you? Or email you?

Your PM will arrive shortly.

Yes I have got your site details. Thanks for reply.

If you still want to give out another review copy give it to Bofu2u...

He'll give you an honest review and you'll get a ton of orders if the review is any good.

Thanks for your interest. Can you plz tell who is Bofu2u here???? I would like to visit him and will provide Free Review Copy.

I'll take the second 50% discount on a "Link Wheel Bronze Package: 7 Web 2.0 Properties".

I shall leave a lovely sparkly review for you too. Should I PM you? Or email you?

You can click on the ORDER NOW Button , that will redirect you on a Service Page, select the package fill the form provided and enter the discount code there.

Then by doing Confirm to Payment you will at PayPal. Pay the amount , then automatically i will receive your site info which you have entered in the form.

And secondly you can Pm me on Wickedfire any time or can email me

sales@link-wheel.org

I got one of the review copies from Scrapers. Looking forward to the results. I'll post a review once I start seeing the links and content show up.

I received a PM from scrapers that my order was complete, but I dropped the ball on reviewing the service because he put the report on rapidshare, which is URL blocked by my firewall. I will be contacting him now to try to get that report.

Hmmm... I ordered on the 4th December, and he's still not delivered.

I've asked for a refund, so we'll see how long it takes.

He did say he'd been ill, and would have it finished by Monday 21st, but he's still not contacted me.

IMO, if you're running a business, unless your head has fallen off [or something similar], 'ill' just doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.