PROFESSIONAL BLOG NETWORK - AUTHORITY LINKS - HIGH PA/DA/TF/MR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks interesting, trying this out for a client and look forward to seeing the results. (Think you should allow one off payments btw, without having to set up paypal recurring profiles....)

Thanks for a tryout my man. Sent you a pm to confirm everything. And yes, if you want one time payment all you have to do is do what you did :)

Another one bites the dust....In less than a week:love-smiley-086:

FffotId.png

Last edited:

Will this work on new sites?

Pm sent...Yes it works very well on new sites. You use your money keywords for the posts and you do other SEO for the kw diversity and it works awesome. Doing a few new sites now and def see some good improvements. It is def harder to rank newer sites now with Google. Its like the have a 30-60 waiting period with some of them. But so far we have been good to go. Thanks for the orders today guys...... :cool-smiley-008:

Mark went above and beyond pointing out something I missed with the site he made links for. Thanks bro for catching that.

I'm seeing nice movement already, with only 10 links and within a week of getting the links I couldn't be happier.

20% OFF GREEN AND PURPLE PACKAGES

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE IN THE STATES...

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND SALE....

20% OFF GREEN AND PURPLE PACKAGES...10 SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE ON ALL FORUMS SO PM ME FOR THE CODES AND GET IN WHILE ITS HOT....

DO NOT ASK ME AFTER THIS WEEKEND PLEASE.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.