PROFESSIONAL BLOG NETWORK - AUTHORITY LINKS - HIGH PA/DA/TF/MR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examples of review packages that went out 2 weeks ago :)

NbPKfwL.png

Last edited:
I've been working with Mark for years. I was excited when he told me about his new network because I knew that his stuff always works. He graciously offered me a review package, which I happily accepted.

OP showed me a handful of the sites in this network and I can say that I'm really impressed with what I saw. Low OBL on the homepages (few post limit per homepage). Good metrics, especially trust flow.

What I like most about what I saw was that these sites are fresh. No spammed out pages and I like that he's going to build out 10 or so quality web 2.0 links per post, perfect. So these sites aren't going to get spammed out which is nice.

REVIEW

Speed 5/5: My review copy of 10 posts was completed in 3 days. Superfast TAT!

Communication 5/5:
The seller is easily available on Skype and E-mail. He is always ready to help.

Price 5/5: This is a no brainer at $12.90 per post ($129 package) or $8.58 per post ($429 package). Quality stuff at absolutely affordable price.

Quality 5/5: These are platinum level links. There is no report but I found the links in Google Webmaster Tools. Writing quality is excellent. High DA/PA/TF on couple of domains I checked which matches with the sales copy. I believe native writers were used. My keyword with 6600 global searches per month was on the second page at #17 which is now at #1. Can't be much happier.

Overall Review 5/5: If you are looking for quality blog posts at great prices. This is it! I highly recommend this service for your money sites and client sites. Go for it. I am 7thAmigo and I approve this review!

I've been working with Mark for years. I was excited when he told me about his new network because I knew that his stuff always works. He graciously offered me a review package, which I happily accepted.

OP showed me a handful of the sites in this network and I can say that I'm really impressed with what I saw. Low OBL on the homepages (few post limit per homepage). Good metrics, especially trust flow.

What I like most about what I saw was that these sites are fresh. No spammed out pages and I like that he's going to build out 10 or so quality web 2.0 links per post, perfect. So these sites aren't going to get spammed out which is nice.

REVIEW

Speed 5/5: My review copy of 10 posts was completed in 3 days. Superfast TAT!

Communication 5/5: The seller is easily available on Skype and E-mail. He is always ready to help.

Price 5/5: This is a no brainer at $12.90 per post ($129 package) or $8.58 per post ($429 package). Quality stuff at absolutely affordable price.

Quality 5/5: These are platinum level links. There is no report but I found the links in Google Webmaster Tools. Writing quality is excellent. High DA/PA/TF on couple of domains I checked which matches with the sales copy. I believe native writers were used. My keyword with 6600 global searches per month was on the second page at #17 which is now at #1. Can't be much happier.

Overall Review 5/5: If you are looking for quality blog posts at great prices. This is it! I highly recommend this service for your money sites and client sites. Go for it. I am 7thAmigo and I approve this review!

Thanks for the awesome reviews guys. I am sure the other sites your ordered will do well too.

Anyone have any more questions feel free to PM me ;)

Had a chat with him on skype and what a customer support he gave. Analyzed the off-page of my site provided all the stats. I have just subscribed for the package and I know it will do magic for my site as this guy is so confidence :). I will surely post here after the SERP movement....

Great customer support man. Thanks.

Giving the Red package a spin. Thanks

Had a chat with him on skype and what a customer support he gave. Analyzed the off-page of my site provided all the stats. I have just subscribed for the package and I know it will do magic for my site as this guy is so confidence . I will surely post here after the SERP movement....

Great customer support man. Thanks.

Thanks to both of you. You guys are awesome to deal with and look forward to kicking ass with you now and in the future. :banana_sml:

Did another package of 10 posts. My kw that was stuck on #14 is now at #2. Mark said only 8 out of 10 posts are indexed so far...so I have a feeling that when the other 2 get indexed I should be at the top! :)

Hello, it's impossible to get exception for that anchor restrict? Anchor in my language will be great.

Thank you for answer

Looks interesting, trying this out for a client and look forward to seeing the results. (Think you should allow one off payments btw, without having to set up paypal recurring profiles....)

Status
Not open for further replies.