Private Blog Network Posts At Unbeatable Price - Up To 750 Posts -Starting at $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put in another order for 300 posts. I bought a small package from another forum to test on a relatively low competition keyword.

I have tried other blog post services in the past but they have all lost their previous effectiveness over the last few updates.

Anyways, my main keyword has moved from NA to #8 and two secondary keywords went from NA to top of second page. All this from a small package.I think some links still have to be indexed so hopefully rankings improve further.

I highly recommend this service.

Thanks for review.

Update
:: Hi guys, got swamped with lot of orders (from WF + other forum) in last few days and also i will on vocation from 13th-19th March, so i locked my order form and will not be taking any new orders till 19th March.

I am working on all the pending orders. Every order will be processed by Monday and confirmation email will be sent.

After 10 days I have 33 posts out of 125 that were indexed. Google picked up many of those when they resided on the home page or on a category page. Those posts are not on those pages any more as many many many posts get put on these blogs every day. No posts have been indexed in the last 24 hours so I am not expecting many more to pop up. You get your moneys worth here because it's so damn cheap, but there a reason that it's so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.