Private Blog Network Posts At Unbeatable Price - Up To 750 Posts -Starting at $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

itspj

Feb 12, 2014
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

More questions? Just contact me or post it here

Any discounts for bulk order? Yes, i do give discount for ordering minimum 5 packages, please check out order form for discounted pricing.

Note : These links can be used for anything but I would recommend them for tier 2 like web 2.0 blogs, press release, youtube video etc.

This is not a Co-Op service, all the posts will have your links only.

Last edited:

Giving out 4 free review packages of 125 Posts to senior members.

-Member must have minimum of 100 posts
-Should not have similar service listed here.

I may be new to this forum but not new to SEO. Give it a try!

EDIT :: Review package given to members.

Last edited:
If I give you a unique tracker (i.e. "fuscia unicorn fornication") can you add it to each post?

Are these self hosted or web 2.0 blogs?

If I give you a unique tracker (i.e. "fuscia unicorn fornication") can you add it to each post?

Are these self hosted or web 2.0 blogs?

Yes, i can add a unique tracker for every campaign.

These are self hosted blogs.

Replied.

I'll take if still possible.

Check your PM

Do you accept non english anchors?

Yes, non english anchors are ok but content will be in english.

If you want, I'll review your higher end package $39.99 if you give me 50% discount

Check your PM.

Reactions: greenleaves
Ok, so far I don't have that much to review, since it the drip is still going it is a little too early to really judge. But so far:

The form was very accommodating, you could enter a large number of URLs in spintax format, which is perfect since this is something I'm going to be using on pumper sites.

You also get to use a very large number of keywords, again in spintax.

Communication was fast, the guy offers the option for a tracker string or not... I always choose not, as I find that to be a horrible footprint. But for you guys who like such things; this guy also will accommodate you.

So far, I'm seeing a spike in referrals from the set of pumpers I gave him; which is a good sign.

Ok, so far I don't have that much to review, since it the drip is still going it is a little too early to really judge. But so far:

The form was very accommodating, you could enter a large number of URLs in spintax format, which is perfect since this is something I'm going to be using on pumper sites.

You also get to use a very large number of keywords, again in spintax.

Communication was fast, the guy offers the option for a tracker string or not... I always choose not, as I find that to be a horrible footprint. But for you guys who like such things; this guy also will accommodate you.

So far, I'm seeing a spike in referrals from the set of pumpers I gave him; which is a good sign.

Thanks for the review.

I'll take a review package.

Review packages already given.

Status
Not open for further replies.