Press Release Syndication To 3 Top Tier News Wires-Get In Google News Now-Free Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi. i`ve made an order
(Unique Transaction ID #51A30379U0510043B)
please check it.
hope you`ve received it and the work is started
thank you

hmmm OK i've been doing a lot of press release stuff with nice results lately and plan to dominate with literally 2-3 prweb releases a week for next 8 weeks in my niche (i have some discounts but still its 249 for the 399 normal all the bells and whistles)

so this might add some extra padding... price not bad, will order leave a review too...

actually didnt realize turnaround is for like 3-5 days + a couple more... could you pm me and i could discuss some ongoing weekly for throughout sept / oct and dicuss my particular needs? thanks

PM sent!

Thanks
Tom

hmmm OK i've been doing a lot of press release stuff with nice results lately and plan to dominate with literally 2-3 prweb releases a week for next 8 weeks in my niche (i have some discounts but still its 249 for the 399 normal all the bells and whistles)

so this might add some extra padding... price not bad, will order leave a review too...

actually didnt realize turnaround is for like 3-5 days + a couple more... could you pm me and i could discuss some ongoing weekly for throughout sept / oct and dicuss my particular needs? thanks

Please respond to my PM concerning my PR ASAP.

When I check the order page it is still $47. What is the link for the $17 discount? btw is it attainable for the press release be distributed on the 27th?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. The discount offer had expired many days back. Now the price is back to $47.

Tom

When I check the order page it is still $47. What is the link for the $17 discount? btw is it attainable for the press release be distributed on the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.