Press Release Syndication To 3 Top Tier News Wires-Get In Google News Now-Free Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I got a review copy from TOM. I got my report within 5 days and I was amazed with the quality. I ended up ordering 2 more paid copies after the first review copy. It was of course published in Google News. I have also noticed some Related Squidoo Lenses have picked up the story with their in-built module. It's pretty interesting to see it going viral. This is a SOLID DEAL.. If you need to buy the same shit individually in emailwire ($299), sbwire ($25 per month membership) and prbuzz ($499 per year membership), it will cost you approx $823. So, you are saving over $766 with this guy. I don't know how these guys are doing this for JUST $47 but it's the best DEAL you can ever get!! :arcadefreak:

The report consists of more than 100 sites and a lot more will be syndicated with time. Some of them are:

1. The San Francisco Chronicle
  2. The Boston Globe
  3. Newsday
  4. Star Tribune
  5. Daily Herald
  6. Houston Chronicle
  7. The MiamiHerald
  8. CBS MoneyWatch
  9. Kansas City Star
  10. San Jose Mercury News
  11. StreetInsider
  12. The Sacramento Bee
  13. LA Daily News
  14. The Bellingham Herald
  15. Indianapolis Business Journal

:love-smiley-083:
WW_01.jpg

WW_03.jpg

Review Copies

3 X FREE Review Copies For First 3 Eligible Members Who Post Here

5 X $17 Discount For Next 5 Members

Thanks for all the interest.

Sent PM to first 3 members who asked for Free reviews. So the free reviews will go to them.

We have few more discounted review copies left at the moment.

The order form is already adjusted to receive the discounted prices. Click on the order button available in the first post and we will get started quickly.

Thank You All!

Tom

Hello Tom i am definitely in to try it out !

Thanks

I'm in for a review copy!

Set me up with a discount copy.

I'm in for a review

I just ordered!

Thank you very much

i need this service for my clients please PM me details

I got the review copy instead.

Discounted copies available for few more buyers. That's a professional PR writing and distribution through 3 top news wires.

Click on the link given in the above post to grab discounted copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.