Premium Content EDU LInkwheel - Wickedfire exclusive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review time!

Wow, it's really hard to top or add to the quality of Zhenjie's review:

thank you for review guys.

I have decided to offer other packages also apart from unique content

Package 1:
5 .edu properties
1 original 300 word article spun 5 times
xrumer 5,000 profiles
Price - $25

Package 2:
10 .edu properties
1 original 300 word article spun 10 times
xrumer 10,000 profiles
Price - $40

Package 3:
15 .edu properties
1 original 300 word article spun 15 times
xrumer 10,000 profiles
Price - $60

Package 4:
10 .edu properties
all original content
xrumer 10,000 profiles
Price - $80

Still waiting on my order from the 11th to be completed. I know you had an issue with the writer but last I heard was 2 days ago after pming you, any update? You said it would be 2-3 days on the 11th.

Still waiting on my order from the 11th to be completed. I know you had an issue with the writer but last I heard was 2 days ago after pming you, any update? You said it would be 2-3 days on the 11th.

hello mortal (and others), sorry its taking long. All issues have been resolved. Your linkwheel has been made and submitted for xrumer blast. If you don't get the report by tomm i will give you a complete 100% refund. again sorry for taking so long.

hello mortal (and others), sorry its taking long. All issues have been resolved. Your linkwheel has been made and submitted for xrumer blast. If you don't get the report by tomm i will give you a complete 100% refund. again sorry for taking so long.

All current orders have been completed and reports sent. Had some issues with my content writer which has been taken care of. So you guys can order again.

So while my order was a little delayed it was worth the wait. High quality stuff here and will probably be ordering again soon, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.