Premium Content EDU LInkwheel - Wickedfire exclusive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony23jac

.edu guide
Mar 5, 2011
edu.gov
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello to all.

You all know the power of linkwheels specially when they have unique content. In this service also i create a linkwheel for you with the only exception that I will create your linkwheel on .edu blogs.

This service is a .EDU linkwheel service of 10 blogs.

eduwheel.jpg

Details :

1) Content - all 10 blogs are 100% unique. No spun or duplicate crap. Google loves original content

2) Domains - All are .edu. No .edu.xx or .edu.xxx. TLDs are .edu only but can be sub-domains (xx.xyz.edu or abc.asd.asd.edu). The 10 domains are unique.

3) Page Rank - All are high PR and quite aged domains

4) Registration - I specifically get .edu emails for creating your accounts. Some may register with gmails also.

5) Stickiness - From 2-3 months i have never seen any of my post get deleted. If it is removed i will post it on other domains (my list is big)

6) Linkwheel - Complete random coz google has started to ignore traditional linkwheels

7) I will create a 2nd tier of xrumer profiles approx. 2000 profiles to these blogs

8) Report : You will get 2 text documents with your xrumer and blog links (and login details) and all the articles. There is no way i will give you the login details for .edu emails (so plz. don't ask)

Price : Each linkwheel costs $80.
Payment via paypal : tony.jack23son@yahoo.com

Review copies : 2 review copies for senior members @ 50% off. Please do not ask for free reviews. Its not possible (i have to pay for content and .edu emails in some cases). Please PM me for more info

I'll be glad to review your service if payment on completion (theres been quite a bit of fraud lately here on WF).

I'll be glad to review your service if payment on completion (theres been quite a bit of fraud lately here on WF).

Ahhh man sorry to hear about the frauds. I can understand the concern of WF members.

Alright 1st review to you for 50% off i.e. $40. Payment after completion.

PM me 1 url and 1/2 keywords.

And I second the payment upon completion

you get the 2nd review and same - PM me 1 url and 1/2 keywords.

if im available..im interested for 50 % too, and payment after completion..

thanks

iam sorry. right now only 2 available. If interested you can get 1 linkwheel for $60. Payment upon completion.

Also for others I didn't know about frauds happening here. So for those who are held back by these concerns 5 linkwheels available for $60 each. Payment on completion and report sent.

I would like to make it very clear that content is strictly english. No other languages will be allowed. sorry for any trouble.

This is just a quick initial review, I'll leave a better one in a few hours when I get some time to comb through this thoroughly, but a quick scan indicates that everything is exactly as the provider stated, linkwheel is random, and all links are there with anchor. Be back soon

This is just a quick initial review, I'll leave a better one in a few hours when I get some time to comb through this thoroughly, but a quick scan indicates that everything is exactly as the provider stated, linkwheel is random, and all links are there with anchor. Be back soon

thnx for short review. awaiting your better one. ;)

PM me when evolutionvision has posted a more thorough review.

Consider it done. Awaiting other reviews too.

Review time!

Communication and Speed: Communication is prompt and where required. Turn around time 2-3 days which is very acceptable for a package of this nature.

Report: A zip file. All unique articles seperated into individual .docs. This is fantastic as you get articles that you can further spin and use on other layers or services!
The Web 2.0, profiles and login information were each in seperate .txt files. Perfectly fine, however, one improvement would be to have it all in an Excel document.

Quality: Article quality is A+ for the price. Read well throughout. Over 300 words each, content and keyword rich, well formatted for SEO with anchors placed in content.
100% Copyscape pass!:
copyscapecomprosearchph.png

EDU properties are top class. All TLDs, no Vietnam or Kenyan EDU rubbish here. Majority are on subdomains but thats fine in my books. PR ranges from NA to PR4 of main site.
35173337.png

One property had a login issue on first report, which was promptly replaced by the provider. EDU properties are sooo hard to get, especially ones that give you the chance to write your own content and link structure. With a 2-3 month guarantee this is awesome. Indexing so far is 3 properties out of 10. 2500 profiles were delivered to point to these sites, so the indexing should go up quickly in the next week or so. Indexing these EDU properties should be an absolutely breeze!
45629670.png

Is this service good? No, its great!
Is it value for money? Work it out, $8 for each TLD EDU property, which includes a UNIQUE article (that can be used for other services), plus an average of 250 profiles pointing to each property.
Critism? Only the report could be polished up a bit, its completely functional as is, but could be nicer. If the EDU properties stay alive (or replaced promptly), this will be one of my go-to packages for every site I do now. Perhaps an over delivery of 1-2 properties would be nice.

Wow, it's really hard to top or add to the quality of Zhenjie's review:

To begin with: This package is good.
I concur with almost everything mentioned above. All copyscape passed. All articles were well written in readable english with proper anchors. All were over 300 words keyword rich articles.

I checked the domain PR and I got 1 PR4, 1PR2, 1PR0 and the rest N/A. I'm guessing we have the same domains so it might just be scrapebox being a bitch.

I just blasted about 25,000 blog comments at them earlier today. So far I also have 3 properties indexed.

Also, none of these are actually well known universities, I went to the homepage of each one and I've never heard of them, and a couple of them were some kind of group. Not really sure. This is not to say that they are not valuable, as they most certainly are and they are still actual universities. For example one of the domains that I checked had over 5,000,000 incoming links to the entire domain. It also has over 8,000 indexed pages. Not too shabby.

I really can't add too much more other than the randomness of the linkwheel. It was totally random, and 2 of the properties didn't even have links connecting to another one. I personally like this. If I'm getting high quality properties like this I don't want big G being able to break down it's structure and catch it.

Also, I agree that it would be nice to have an excel report.

All in all it's a banging deal for quality stuff. It really is high quality and will throw some authority at any site. I will be using again on another site soon and I highly recommend.

Any changes? I personally would like to see the option of this package without all unique articles. I love them and all but I would love to see a cheaper package with 1 spun 1000 word article. I would probably buy these in bulk for inner pages on my sites.
Also, I'd like to see either:
A) About 10,000 xrumer links instead of just 2,000 as they index horribly
B)The original 2,000 thrown into mega-pinger
C) The original 2,000 thrown into linklicious (probably the easiest option)
Those extra steps would make it much more powerful because there would actually be some links found quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.