PREMIUIM Blog commenting list 100 domains - PR3+ and OBL<100 - $15 FREE REVIEW COPIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
PREMIUIM Blog commenting list 100 domains - PR3+ and OBL<100 - $15 FREE REVIEW COPIES

Hi everyone,

Since I barely know how to write a sales copy,
tongue.png
I guess will get straight to the point here and tell you guys exactly what My offer is about..

Up for sale is a list of 100 pages with the following specifications:

- All pages are on UNIQUE domains.

- ALL Pages are DOFOLLOW

- ALL PAGES are autoapprove (your comment will appear as soon as you post it, (NO MODERATION)

- ALL pages have a PR OF AT LEAST 3

- ALL Pages have less than 100 OBL.

- None of the pages have paginated commenting, your comment WILL NOT drop off the url with pagerank.

So there you go,

no spammed to death, awaiting moderation, or paginated pages...

Just dozens of juicy high PR urls for you to grab links from INSTANTLY...Imagine what that can do for your rankings..

PRICE: $15

If you're interested in purchasing, please PM me or post below to ask for paypal address.

I have put in hours and hours of work in building up this list, and you can get it just for a measly 15 bucks.

PR BREAKDOWN OF THE LIST:

Pr5: 8
Pr4: 28
Pr3: 64

REFUND POLICY:

Owing to the nature of the product, no refunds shall be given.

LINK REPLACEMENT POLICY:

If you find any links that have more than 100 OBL or Pr less than 3, or you find that your comment has dropped off the page with PR, just shoot me a message and I will provide you another one in place of it PRONTO!

(OBL<100 and PR3+ guarantee stands for a 48 hour period from your date of purchase)

NOW TO THE FUN PART.....

Review Copies

3 free review copies up for grabs for members with 300+ POSTS AND at least 20 Itraders

Last edited by a moderator:

I got my review list and checked several pages from there. All I can say is WOW, I LOVE IT!

PR is mentioned correctly, blogs have low OBL at least for now :) And all comments that I left were auto-approved!

So hurry up guys, that's a real steal!

I got my review list and checked several pages from there. All I can say is WOW, I LOVE IT!

PR is mentioned correctly, blogs have low OBL at least for now :) And all comments that I left were auto-approved!

So hurry up guys, that's a real steal!

Thanks for the glowing review man :) I knew you would love it!

I did make sure that all pages were CLEAN and just ready for you to grab some nice juicy links from. This list is unlike any you may have seen before!

Review - This guy is under charging for what you get.
The pages PR check out. The comments are less then 100 and most are legit comments with no anchor urls anyways.
Overall I would buy this :)

Review - This guy is under charging for what you get.
The pages PR check out. The comments are less then 100 and most are legit comments with no anchor urls anyways.
Overall I would buy this :)

Thanks buddy - I know $15 is too low for a list this quality, but just wanted to set a competitive price :)

That seems too cool...
I also want to have the taste..

Do lemme know how to order (Paypal?)

Sorry for the delayed review response, i've been travelling a bit. But here it is:

All pages are on UNIQUE domains.
Check.

- ALL Pages are DOFOLLOW
Check.

- ALL PAGES are autoapprove (your comment will appear as soon as you post it, (NO MODERATION)
Check.

ALL pages have a PR OF AT LEAST 3
Check.

ALL Pages have less than 100 OBL.
Check, but probably not for long as OP's given packages out for only $15!

OP delivers everything that he stated and communicated via e-mail & PM, nothing less than a 5/5 here.

Sorry for the delayed review response, i've been travelling a bit. But here it is:

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check, but probably not for long as OP's given packages out for only $15!

OP delivers everything that he stated and communicated via e-mail & PM, nothing less than a 5/5 here.

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW. Btw, The OBL Will not GO too high because I am gonna be closing sales VERY SOON!!

Morning bump :p

BY THE WAY GUYS THIS IS NOT A BLOG COMMENTING SERVICE. THIS IS A LIST!!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS YOURSELF, I AM JUST SELLING A LIST OF DOFOLLOW HIGH PR PAGES, I WILL NOT LEAVE THE COMMENTS.

I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF PEOPLE P[AY ME AND THEN SEND THEIR URL AND KEYWORD ;/ SO I AM FEELING BAD THAT THEY PAYED AND DINT GET WHAT THEY were looking for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.