PR8 DoFollow Mad Authority Major News Outlet Backlink!!!!! [dont buy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got the order delivered yesterday and was disappointed. I was hoping the article coming from one of the professional writers or journalists (to bring more traffic) for the news websites rather than the general blog which is open to public and anyone can create it for free.
Definitely not worth spending $50! Those links are already included in Angela's links package that you can buy for $5 from her.
Stay away or dont be stupid like me not to ask more details!

Definitely DO NOT order this. It was completely misleading.

All she did was create a free community profile at USAtoday and a profile at Havenews.com and the articles were not written very well.

I'd stay away from anything else this chick advertises in the BST section!

yes it was on USAToday and Telegraph..anyone can go there to create a blog just like any web2.0 blog site...Definitely a misleading service! I should have asked for more details...oh well i trusted her itrader..dont know who and why people gave her a good rep!

Heck, not even a report or a reply to my last email. Oh well. I guess i got taken in again. Surprised that she even got 20+ positive itraders.

I'm surprised to see all these comments from people who didn't bother to let me know they weren't happy. Table32 received report yesterday. Pocketrockets was refunded. Many people were happy with this, because they did not know about where to get these links. However, I did not know that Angela/Paul had this -- I don't subscribe to that stuff. If you are not happy, please contact me so we can make it right.

Veronica at least did give me a refund after this. I must commend her for that ;)

I have no idea what these people Angela/Paul offer but this package could have been created by anyone here for $4/article and a free profile.

Hey no offense but I haven't received any type of response to my emails and PM's. I think I might opt for a refund as you offered me in your email. Thanks anyway.

I just wanted to catch up on this.

Table32's ordered was sent several times, but there was a typo ion the address. It was forwarded again and he received it - although he wasn't happy with it. I offered several options to do for free, but didn't get a reply.

Slacker77 was refunded and received the posts that were written for him to do what he pleased with them.

Last few are almost done, although I'm closing this since so many were not satisfied with it. I'm working to remedy that in those situations (which is part of why things are taking longer than usual). ALL will be done within 48 hours. As always requested in the email, please give me feedback on your orders, so I can ensure you're happy.

Meh, to me it is a good service; but I value my time very highly, so for someone to do shit I'd do; I don't mind paying top $$$

I've bought from velightful before and will continue to do so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.