PR5+ Profiles LinkWheel - Amazing Results - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have an 11 year old website with fairly good onsite SEO but poor popularity. I am very interested in your offer here! I just have been white hat all the way and a bit nervious. Can you PM me and I will give you the URL. I would like you to look at my website and then tell me that I will be safe with your service.

PM sent with details. Thanks for interest.

I'm interested, PM me with details. I'll also interested in larger custom and bulk packages if my test order goes well.

PM sent, Kindly check your inbox.
Thanks for interest.

I have an 11 year old website with fairly good onsite SEO but poor popularity. I am very interested in your offer here! I just have been white hat all the way and a bit nervious. Can you PM me and I will give you the URL. I would like you to look at my website and then tell me that I will be safe with your service.

Ok, I'm back with some SERP results - you'll guys will love it.

So I'll tell my keyword - Business Card Printing. I can do this because with this type of service, not everyone can throw up a site and beat out the competition.

KW: Business card printing
Competition: 22,000,000 without quotes
331,000 with quotes

Where I started BEFORE the package - 10th page.
Where I am NOW - 7 days later - 3rd page.

Now, I can't chalk all this up to him, but I think it definitely has something to do with it, and I'm willing to buy another package to find out.

BBleo - I'm pming you now.

THANK YOU onthewayup for telling
SERP AMAZING Results
:

Ok, I'm back with some SERP results - you'll guys will love it.

So I'll tell my keyword - Business Card Printing. I can do this because with this type of service, not everyone can throw up a site and beat out the competition.

KW: Business card printing
Competition: 22,000,000 without quotes
331,000 with quotes

Where I started BEFORE the package - 10th page.
Where I am NOW - 7 days later - 3rd page.

Now, I can't chalk all this up to him, but I think it definitely has something to do with it, and I'm willing to buy another package to find out.

BBleo - I'm pming you now.

Ordered around 4am on Monday, got a response at that time that it would take 2-3 days and am still waiting.

I know you have a lot of orders to do, just want to make sure I did not get forgotten.

Your order is on work, report will be sent to you in 12 hours.
Here it is late due to lot of orders but i am trying my best to send reports within time. Thanks

Ordered around 4am on Monday, got a response at that time that it would take 2-3 days and am still waiting.

I know you have a lot of orders to do, just want to make sure I did not get forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.