PR5+ Profiles LinkWheel - Amazing Results - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbleo

Boost Your site in Days
Rating - 99.7%
315   1   0
Hi friends,

You may already know the results of LinkWheel which are going on very popular these days and rank your site asap in search engines. Specially Web 2.0 LinkWheel which was popular but now Web 2.0 LinkWheels goes weak in its results.

You may know the importance of Profile link building which is permanant backlinking style. As your profile goes older and older, it gives more and more juice to your site day by day.

I am here to tell you a new method for backlinking with amazing results day by day, that is "High PR Profile LinkWheel"

This picture can show you how the Profile LinkWheel will work:

4l66t.jpg

How will this work:

Each profile i will create for you, will keep 3 links as in picture.

First Link:
To your main site with your keyword
Second Link: Of Previous profile
Third Link: Of the next profile

I have seen the amazing results of this High PR Profile LinkWheel. You will see your site over that keyword at good rankings in no time. High PR Profile LinkWheel really works and has amazing results and permanant strong backlinks for your site.

I am offering my services to build "High PR Profile LinkWheel" for your sites at very affordable rate.

My package is as under, However, we can make custom deals too if you need bulk Grand LinkWheel.

50 PR5+++ Profile LinkWheel == $15

Review Price == $10 ( 5 Review copies to 10+ Itrade )

What I need:

1. Your Site URL
2. Your One Keyword

Detailed Report in excel file will be sent in 48 hours.

Must try
this new way to backlinking and see the amazing results of this "High PR Profile LinkWheel"

Best of Luck,
Regards,

I think the count is up to 4 who qualify for a 10 dollar review copy (10+ itrader). I'll take it if it's still going on. If not, I'll wait for some feedback.

will take a review if still good.. let me know.
Review available to just 10+ itrade members. Thanks for interest.

please pm me for review
Thanks for interest, PM sent, kindly check your inbox.

new guy here....PM me for full payment of 15 bucks
Details sent to you in PM, Thanks for interest.

I think the count is up to 4 who qualify for a 10 dollar review copy (10+ itrader). I'll take it if it's still going on. If not, I'll wait for some feedback.
You are qualified. Thanks for interest, PM sent.

Interested in hearing some reviews on this. I'm worried this is going to leave a network of spammy profiles all eventually pointing to my site. I don't currently feel very safe using a service like this for an entirely white hat site.

I'm in, send me your payment details please.

Details sent to you in PM. thanks for interest.

Interested in hearing some reviews on this. I'm worried this is going to leave a network of spammy profiles all eventually pointing to my site. I don't currently feel very safe using a service like this for an entirely white hat site.

Profiles will not go spammy because each profile having just 3 links in it.
You will read reviews over this service very soon with amazing results.
Thanks for interest in Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.