PR5 PR4 PR3 Quality Blog Posts - Next Best Thing to Guest Posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time for review (you know I don't leave 2 line reviews) :p

First, background of site - I won't out my site but the niche is gaming. Basically, what happened was I got penalty months ago and recently decided to 301 this domain to a new domain hoping that penalty won't be passed through! Guess what? From N/A for all keywords, I got to #19 (my main keyword, 15K monthly US exact searched, real goldmine, used to rank on page 1 for my first domain, was happy to find out that I ranked at #19!). So, yeah, was ranking there and then I fell to #61 and this is when I purchased review package of this.

So, today, I received 4 posts which 2 of them were shorter and other 2 longer, all with images and authority link to authority sites. Damn, I did not even know 2 sites that were authority! Yes, they all were authority sites ;)

After I came back from uni I quickly checked my rankings. What do you think? I was back on #19! Yes, and I believe I will rank much higher next week as I put some tier 2 links on these 4 lovely posts!

Content wise, everything was excellent! Completely readable and made sense. I even learned couple of things from these articles ;) That means that content was researched beyond the par, even my gamers-writers couldn't write that well.

Domains/Blogs as described - correct PR, age and lots of links. Nothing to complain about! Speed of this service was also superb!

I really am satisfied and I truly believe I got a real kick-ass links to my site. In a nutshell:

Speed: 5/5 - a few days.

Communication: 5/5 - no comms required, just put in details and all will be done really well! Otherwise, you can always find both guys online on Skype or something.

Price:
5/5 - I think price is great for quality you receive!

Quality: 5/5 - great articles that you can learn some things from!

Overall Review: 5/5 (read above)

Belly-Bump.gif

Review time:

Speed and Comms: Quick, prompt and delivered way before time frame.

Quality: Domains are as they say they are. PR as advertised with solid backlink profile to justify it. Some themes were basic while others were very nice. blogpost were all posted in the relevant categories

Quality of writing was very natural, error free and of a high quality. Linking and anchors were integrated nicely including auth links which I wanted. All passed Copyscape

Saw an immediate jump in rankings for all targetted kws. WIth one moving from 3rd to 1st spot (Which it had lost weeks ago).

6469605804.jpg

Review time:

Speed and Comms: Quick, prompt and delivered way before time frame.

Quality: Domains are as they say they are. PR as advertised with solid backlink profile to justify it. Some themes were basic while others were very nice. blogpost were all posted in the relevant categories

Quality of writing was very natural, error free and of a high quality. Linking and anchors were integrated nicely including auth links which I wanted. All passed Copyscape

Saw an immediate jump in rankings for all targetted kws. WIth one moving from 3rd to 1st spot (Which it had lost weeks ago).

6469605804.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for the review!

Status
Not open for further replies.