PR5 Blog Posts on 19 Year Old Domain (1993!) - Now Lower Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my report today. Everything that the seller stated checks out perfectly. A few impressive Edu and Gov links pointing to it as well.

Wow!

It is the kind of domain you should beg to get backlinks! 50+ legit .edu/.gov backlinks,PA/DA,majestic trust all A++ . Domain age valid.Posts get indexed in hours.
If you ve a legit business site,it is highly recommended. I got one branded anchor. ;) .
TAT was around 2 days- 5/5
Writing quality-No BS- 5/5

Suggestion:Consider increasing the price so that you can make posts last longer on home page.

Review:

Speed: 5/5
TAT was 2 days.

Communication: 5/5
Order was confirmed and a prompt update was given as soon as the post was live.

Price: 5/5
These links are a steal for $19.

Quality: 5/5
As previous reviewers have mentioned, the backlink profile of this site is great. The writing is also top notch as far as BST services go: readable, engaging, etc.. Clearly written by a human being and not spun all to shit. Unfortunately, I can't provide much info on ranking effects since my keyword is still dancing in the SERPS. I'll provide an update when things settle down.

Overall Review: 5/5
Great service at a great price. I'll be back for more.

Thanks for the reviews and orders everyone. :thumbsup:

Few more orders completed and some more on the way.

I'll take the review copy. PM me.

Sorry no more review copies. I'd hook you up but I've already given away like 10 instead of the 5 I said I would.

Just ordered 3 posts.

Why are you charging tax on Canadians? That is the first time I've seen an SEO provider do that...very annoying.

Thanks for the order. Sorry I didn't have a bulk order form yet. I'm going to change that up shortly.

I'm charging tax like any other Canadian business would charge. I can't speak for the other sellers but they should be charging as well. I'm really baffled why more guys don't do this, it's not like the tax rules change as soon as you jump online.

If you have your own HST number you can claim it and get reimbursed since it's a business expense. If you don't have one it's a good idea to look into it since you can get the tax back on pretty much everything you buy for your business.

Review: 5/5

-Got my articles posted within 24 hours
-The articles themselves are written by an english native writer and sound amazing.
-Quality of the site is as stated. High quality backlink portfolio. The links are juicy.
-Posts were already indexed before I got the report

I also just got my order. Very fast, domain is quality and authority site. Excellent. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.