PR POWER PACK - ULTRA POWERFUL PRESS RELEASE PACKAGE WITH 400+ LIVE LINKS-FREE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review Update

graph-pr-tom.jpg

We are open for more orders!

Get high quality press release + Google News Listing + links from thousands of news sites, niche blogs and online news channels )

I felt after ordering prolly 20 of these by now i would post a quick thanks to the OP this service is not only amazing but has helped in every way it should. Very good reporting and replies fast to inquiries as well as some nice ass links we atlkin my last report was over 250/400 where pr4 and up :) The rank increase was nutz and so was the traffic and sales my clients actually emailed me to tone it down they couldnt handle the volume :) Not a complaint though they had huge smiles and thats the shit im talkin about rite there.

Hey

Thanks so much for the kind words. Really appreciate it. :)

Tom

I felt after ordering prolly 20 of these by now i would post a quick thanks to the OP this service is not only amazing but has helped in every way it should. Very good reporting and replies fast to inquiries as well as some nice ass links we atlkin my last report was over 250/400 where pr4 and up :) The rank increase was nutz and so was the traffic and sales my clients actually emailed me to tone it down they couldnt handle the volume :) Not a complaint though they had huge smiles and thats the shit im talkin about rite there.

Got your order, thanks so much!

Order placed. IF I get what I expect I will make another few orders :D

Status
Not open for further replies.