PR POWER PACK - ULTRA POWERFUL PRESS RELEASE PACKAGE WITH 400+ LIVE LINKS-FREE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

PM'd You!

can l get a report sample?

Thanks so much for this awesome review!

My Review

For the review I gave him a brand new site with no links at all.

We reviewed the story and asked for few changes , and it was done very quickly, and we approved the story.

The release was done very quickly with an image ( i didn't provide a video ) , The PR is well written 400 words and the report received 6 days after ordering.

In the pdf report a huge number of urls ( 487, I checked on the links in his report and all were there- 30 with very high DA : Biospace/Chron/SFgate/RCRwireless/CBS/IBT/Biomed.., one url was down ), the distribution includes international news sites too, that differientiates this service from others.

I also asked Tom by skype to send it in another format and he did that in within minutes

I did a blast on the 20 best url with our blog posting service to give more juice to them.

It was a new site i will update with SERP movement in the next couple weeks..

Speed : impressed with the turnaround time. Less than six days between the order and the report.

Delivery : just as promised, no issues for the content and the distribution, indexing rate is not high ( but only after 2 days )

Communication
: always available to chat

Price / Quality : very affordable, the service is definitely worth the money

Overall Review : affordable and fast PR service with international distribution,

Status
Not open for further replies.