PR 3+ Dofollow Social Bookmarking $ 0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ordered Plan 3 and just received the report w/ 115 links.
Here is the domain: .com .de .org
Quickly and good links! Thank you!

Got the report. Great service & fast delivery. Good collection of pr sites, Welldone mars will order again.
Really recommended for all

Great service. The report I got is amazing, my story professionally placed into all sites that have a comment option also seen some networking sites. I gave two keywords in which one of my keywords got 10 rank from 60. I tried many other services, but this bookmarking service is actually very effective, I do not know how far it goes. But i must say, very hard word behind this service. Will definitely try it again.

He provided always great service. I've used his service in past and ordered again. Send you email.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5SP78807G62008301)

Great service. The report I got is amazing, my story professionally placed into all sites that have a comment option also seen some networking sites. I gave two keywords in which one of my keywords got 10 rank from 60. I tried many other services, but this bookmarking service is actually very effective, I do not know how far it goes. But i must say, very hard word behind this service. Will definitely try it again.

Thanks for your great review lawsonmilton..........

He provided always great service. I've used his service in past and ordered again. Send you email.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5SP78807G62008301)

Details received..........work started..........

I've ordered from MarsGibson a couple of times but haven't had time to leave any reviews. I've use him on brand new domains (1-2 days old) and he's brought them up anywhere from page 3-5 in the first couple of days. He's even pushed a few weeks old domains sitting on the second page to the first page.

His results are great especially for the cheap prices he charges. Will be using him as a go-to guy especially when he over delivers all of the time.

Placing another order, looking forward to the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.