PR 3+ Dofollow Social Bookmarking @ 0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsgibson did a really great job with my first order. I've already ordered again a couple days a go and probably will order again.

Just completed my first order. Very good service and quick turnaround. What have people been doing to these bookmarks regarding building links to them to get the maximum effect?

marsgibson did a really great job with my first order. I've already ordered again a couple days a go and probably will order again.

Just completed my first order. Very good service and quick turnaround. What have people been doing to these bookmarks regarding building links to them to get the maximum effect?

Thanks for your positive feedback guys.........:)

Hi, sent you a message, need some bookmarks doing fairly quickly if you can. Will pay extra.

Saw some good results after blasting them with some blog comments. Have ordered again for another site.

Hi, sent you a message, need some bookmarks doing fairly quickly if you can. Will pay extra.

5 Orders completed and sent to jimmyn. Normally we take time for completing any Order for increase the effectiveness of Bookmarking but if any client demand for quick submissions so we do-it.

Saw some good results after blasting them with some blog comments. Have ordered again for another site.

Got your details, Order started.........

Thought i'd try out a social bookmarking service and i'm glad i chose the one provided by Mars Gibson. Some top sites as well as dofollow bookmarks.

I can see there are two or three popular social bookmarking providers on this Wickedfire forum, this should be up there with them.

My review.

Thought i'd try out a social bookmarking service and i'm glad i chose the one provided by Mars Gibson. Some top sites as well as dofollow bookmarks.

I can see there are two or three popular social bookmarking providers on this Wickedfire forum, this should be up there with them.

My review.

Thanks europort for your positive feedback.........

I'd like to order 100 PR 3+ Do-follow Bookmarks.

Please send me the payment details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.