PPC with Ezanga

Glad I have only like $50 deposited, they said they need $20 at start, but it says later that $50, pocket change for most, but anyway can I have it refunded ?

This right fucking here.

Fall for this shit. Stupidity I deposited $2,500 for a trial run and trusted him enough to optimize it. He pitched it so badly to me that he has dudes banking on Biz Opps and would have me on all the good placements. I lost all that in a week with 0 conversions. Yes, 0 fucking conversions. I was so busy with my other crap that I almost forgot that I had this shit running.

I just looked into my account and realized the dude had it also set as $10 CPM.

I got played.

Was your rep that punjabi guy?

an offer i promoted not to long ago worked... i guess its the offer... also i didnt deal with monte

edit: it didn't perform as well ... but profit is profit...

OMFG...I had the same guy - Monte Punjabi (monteEZanga)...and he had the exact same pitch...

"I have guys doing xx,xxx a day on bizops/IQ" ...had to deposit 2k$...spent 700$ with 3 fucking conversions on an IQ offer...then I bailed out...

He apparently PM'd a lot of people on wickedfire to get their budget...and I assume screwed a lot of people with fake promises...

Pretty sure he pocketed a huge chunk of our spend..

Screw you EZanga!
Also, mods, can you move this thread to Shooting the shit? World needs to know about these fake suckers!

Thanks!

Dunno if this true or not, but when I asked for a refund, some dude by name Eli emailed me saying that Monte doesn't work there anymore and he's gonna handle my account. Could be some kind of tactic, who knows... Either way, it took them like 3 weeks to refund me. I had to escalate it with Paypal.

OMFG...I had the same guy - Monte Punjabi (monteEZanga)...and he had the exact same pitch...

"I have guys doing xx,xxx a day on bizops/IQ" ...had to deposit 2k$...spent 700$ with 3 fucking conversions on an IQ offer...then I bailed out...

He apparently PM'd a lot of people on wickedfire to get their budget...and I assume screwed a lot of people with fake promises...

Pretty sure he pocketed a huge chunk of our spend..

Screw you EZanga!
Also, mods, can you move this thread to Shooting the shit? World needs to know about these fake suckers!

Thanks!

lol funny that monte tried to recreate that campaign we made for you guys :)
it was fun while it lasted and got me into like top 4k alexa :D
50-100 leads a day.....
it died around the same time that Kevin killed himself from all the exposure he had online after outing his elite link posting methods.
i was thinking of trying it again i have a little trick i wanted to test... i think ill have to go lower than 0.004 for it to work though.
ill let you guys know if it works maybe you can persuade a rep there to try to recreate it for you...
Oh and their ppc platform really sucks bad

The exact same thing happened to me with Monte. The best part was, they didn't even send me any traffic. My prosper showed 20 views and they showed over 5000, most of which were from Clicksor (lulz). I am still waiting for my refund. By far the worst experience I've ever had with a traffic source.

Weak Response

You usually wont get honest answers about a traffic source here, noob

Real helpful there. People like you give internet marketers a bad wrap. If you are going to make a smart ass comment on WF please at least make it whitty/worth the WF readers time with entertainment. Until that time thanks for the brain busters on this thread.

clap.gif

(Thanks for the image adammcd)

Real helpful there. People like you give internet marketers a bad wrap. If you are going to make a smart ass comment on WF please at least make it whitty/worth the WF readers time with entertainment. Until that time thanks for the brain busters on this thread.

clap.gif

(Thanks for the image adammcd)

the response was weak? you're weak

but honestly, he was telling you the truth. Everybody around here rags on a certain traffic source that is actually pretty damn good.

point is, test (i.e. attempt) yourself

the response was weak? you're weak

but honestly, he was telling you the truth. Everybody around here rags on a certain traffic source that is actually pretty damn good.

point is, test (i.e. attempt) yourself

I'd rather keep my $$$ instead of piss it away...just a personal preference.

I'd rather keep my $$$ instead of piss it away...just a personal preference.

Hey Dicknoob,

If testing traffic sources is pissing money away I guarantee you are not going to last in this business.

Originally Posted by Brownthunder

When you ask about a traffic source here, no one is going to tell you if it's making money. That's cutting their nose off to spite their face