PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters

if you have the time ppc-coach is a pretty good deal. it definitely will save you some of the "tuition" costs of failing. I'm an affiliate of them because I believe in the product. (if you sign up to be an affiliate through copeac it only costs like $20 anyway) check yourself before ya wreck yaself.

if you have the time ppc-coach is a pretty good deal. it definitely will save you some of the "tuition" costs of failing. I'm an affiliate of them because I believe in the product. (if you sign up to be an affiliate through copeac it only costs like $20 anyway) check yourself before ya wreck yaself.

i am assuming you used it at first or no?

I think their tools are well worth the price, I don't see any diff between WF and their forums tho.

i am assuming you used it at first or no?

yeah, its badass. I didn't want to pay to learn at first but then I read this...

Yes we designed this system to help you make money online. We do want you to succeed and $49.99 is not a lot of money to us. However, it could be a lot to you. So please do not join us if any of the following apply to you or your current situation.
arrow.jpg
If you need to borrow money or go into more debt to buy this membership, don't buy it.
arrow.jpg
If it comes down to this membership or a new toy for your little girl, go buy her the toy please.
arrow.jpg
If your gut is saying the price is too high, or you don't feel com fortable in any way, don't join.

and it just made me want to buy it.... weird huh?

its actually a REALLY really good program. The tools alone are worth the subscription.

Yeah its worth it for the tools alone. I signed a little over a week ago and I will be keeping my subscription for sure.

it gives you different campaign techniques and coaching to make them work. You get a new technique each month you stay subscribed. They have tracking tools like a decent tracker, automated software to hep with the techniques etc.

They are also opening their own affiliate network.

Why isn't any one saying what ppc coach actually gives them? I would like to know. Well actually the benefits of what they give and any improvements in income as a result of using them?

I started with ppc-coach in October last year when it first launched. I was a complete newbie and didn't know fuck all about affiliate marketing. I've posted a lot over there and I'm a moderator on the forum so I'm totally biased about it.

Using ppc-coach techniques only, my best month to date has been $17,000 profit.

For $50 a month its got to be money pretty well spent, though I can see that the more experienced guys it would seem very basic. Having said that, some of the more recent techniques shown after 6-8 months of membership are for affiliates with big budgets and big balls to attack a niche.

Next week coach reveals his ringtones strategy, rumour has it he's got 400,000 keywords to give away. Most keyword lists are worth fuck all - but it will be interesting to have a look.

I've been a member for four months as of today and I'll be staying a member. I actually think it is way too cheap. The tools are probably worth $50 per month just by themselves.

The monthly techniques (you receive a new technique/case study every month) I've received access to so far have been very good. There are probably no ground breaking secrets but each month provides a solid strategy that you can follow.

I've only worked on 2 of the 4 strategies so far but have applied parts of what I have learned to other campaigns.

Should also mention that the moderators (like Harry1970 above) and both Coaches are extremely approachable and willing to help.

Interesting thread (my first post though I'm old). I noticed that PPC-coach seems to be down for me? Am I just crazy? Several other people try to pull up the site and get nothing too.

It's working for me tonight, Shakalaka.

BTW Narsticle, I signed up using your link the other day ... hope you got the referral credit. Been putting it off, but glad I joined ... I like the tools and the regimented structure. I think it is just what I need as I have a tendency to jump from one idea to another too much.