Powerful Wiki Pyramid PR4-PR7 [Ultra Cheap & Reliable] Free Reviews Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Jumped in on the free review pack on the #1 service, and I'm glad I did.

Speed: 5/5 Received report very fast, in fact, the fastest provider I've ever dealt with. It was only a matter of hours before I received my report.
Communication: 5/5 Communication was great, answered every question I had right away.
Price: 5/5 For $15 you can't go wrong. I'm all over cheap services!
Quality: 4.5/5 The only reason im dinging .5 off the quality is because it's spun content, although the spinning was good at the end of the day I just want a link. And all the anchors were correct and I like the fact that we get random usernames, less of a footprint.
Overall Review: 5/5 I moved up from #9 to #2 for my main and secondary keywords which in total bring in about 22k EXACT searches. For $15 you can't go wrong, hell I'm ordering 5x more packages right now!

I Jumped in on the free review pack on the #1 service, and I'm glad I did.

Speed: 5/5 Received report very fast, in fact, the fastest provider I've ever dealt with. It was only a matter of hours before I received my report.
Communication: 5/5 Communication was great, answered every question I had right away.
Price: 5/5 For $15 you can't go wrong. I'm all over cheap services!
Quality: 4.5/5 The only reason im dinging .5 off the quality is because it's spun content, although the spinning was good at the end of the day I just want a link. And all the anchors were correct and I like the fact that we get random usernames, less of a footprint.
Overall Review: 5/5 I moved up from #9 to #2 for my main and secondary keywords which in total bring in about 22k EXACT searches. For $15 you can't go wrong, hell I'm ordering 5x more packages right now!
Thanks for the review mate.

Got my review....

Speed: fast within a day for sure!

Communication: Only spoke for the review no need to ask questions

Price: $15 is pretty basic although Wikis seem to be going for cheaper and are becoming the new "blog comments" of link building it could be a bit cheaper

Quality: spot checked 10 wikis and they were still up. Links in place and yes a nice mix with some .edu in there from the USA

Overall Review: 4.5/5 only due to the price but quality and speed were great!

Woow i got my 3 reports in much more less then 24 hours ...

What can i say for 15$ this service is awesome i ordered both packages

As for SERP can't say nothing as is way to soon
Thanks w3bmaster. Glad you liked it.

Got my review....

Speed: fast within a day for sure!

Communication: Only spoke for the review no need to ask questions

Price: $15 is pretty basic although Wikis seem to be going for cheaper and are becoming the new "blog comments" of link building it could be a bit cheaper

Quality: spot checked 10 wikis and they were still up. Links in place and yes a nice mix with some .edu in there from the USA

Overall Review: 4.5/5 only due to the price but quality and speed were great!

Thanks for the awesome review.

I ordered package #1 yesterday and got it last night. Fast delivery and great communication. Checked random links which were intact but a few of the links were not found. Content was short and somewhat non-readable but I only wanted to throw a bunch of backlinks at an Amazon URL so this was perfect for what I wanted.

I have ordered package 2 yesterday, i got my report in less than 24 hours.. All the links were placed perfectly... Provided more than 4k links!!

Great Service..Excellent turnaround time..

6 x Package1 order is on the way :)
Orders received
I ordered package #1 yesterday and got it last night. Fast delivery and great communication. Checked random links which were intact but a few of the links were not found. Content was short and somewhat non-readable but I only wanted to throw a bunch of backlinks at an Amazon URL so this was perfect for what I wanted.
Thanks mate for nice review

I have ordered package 2 yesterday, i got my report in less than 24 hours.. All the links were placed perfectly... Provided more than 4k links!!

Great Service..Excellent turnaround time..
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.