Powerful Wiki Pyramid PR4-PR7 [Ultra Cheap & Reliable] Free Reviews Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
First Let me tell you why you should buy this service from me.
1) Wiki Links are powerful authority backlinks. Moreover these links are contextual and Big G loves such links
2) The articles I submit are highly spinned. This makes you anchored link surrounded by unique content and pass the maximum link benefit.
3) Random usernames are used for each submission. This way no footprints are left.
4) Many .edu and .edu.xx wiki domains are included in my list. Few .gov domains too. These are authority powerhouse.
5) Almost each domain is on different IP. This gives your backlinks a wide IP diversity.
6) I am an old and reputed member here. I have been the part of this webmaster community since last 5 years and have several satisfied clients. I tend to provide perfection in my output.

Package 1: Powerful Wiki Pyramid.
(PR4 - PR7 .edu and .gov domains included)
Price $15

Tier 1: 200 contextual links from 200 PR4 - PR8 unique domains pointing to your money site. This includes .edu and.gov domains too.

Tier 2: 2000 backlinks (forums or blog comments) are created for the backlinks created in tier 1.

1 URL and 2 Keywords allowed.

Order Powerful Wiki Pyramid using this button. You will be redirected to order page after payment

Package 2: Direct Wiki Attack. 4000 links from 2000 unique domains.
(PR0 - PR7 .edu and .gov domains included)
Price $15

4000 contextual backlinks created from 2000 unique domains through wiki articles pointing to your money site.

2 URLs and 4 keywords (2 keywords per URL allowed.)

Order Direct Wiki Attack using this button. You will be redirected to order page after payment

review-wiki.png

FAQ:

* Do I need to provide articles or any other content?
No. Just provide me the URL and Keywords and I will do everything else. Sit back and relax.

* Are the articles submitted are readable?
Probably No. I spin the articles heavily to make them unique. The article is treated as unique content by search engines, hence pass the maximum link benefit.

* Are these links dofollow?

Most of the wiki links are nofollow. But these sites are considered as authority sites by Google and have major effect on you SERPs.

* What is the turn around time?
1-3 days depending upon the work load and order queue.

* Will you provide any reports?
I will provide you the complete report after the work is completed.

* I ordered your service and made payment, but haven't filled the order form. What should I do?

No problem. Just use the contact details below and drop me a PM or email with your email id, paypal id (you used to make payment), URLs and Anchor texts. I will take care of rest.

contact-wickedfire.png

p.s. im claiming a package 2 review (your post mentioned you wanted us to specify what review we wanted)

do you allow foreign keywords ?

Yes I allow foreign keyword. But The article I use will be in english language.
Also you will have to tell me what your keyword means so that I can find a related article.
As per your PM, reveiw copy of Pacakge 1 given.
Order made 6R887621AP38217xx.
Confirm please

Regards kingtun
Confirmed.
Ill grab a review for Pack 1, PM me please.
Ok.. Review copy given.
p.s. im claiming a package 2 review (your post mentioned you wanted us to specify what review we wanted)
As re zingo's guideline
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...updated-providers-now-included-4-30-11-a.html

You cannot ask for or do reviews if you have less than 200 posts and at least 10 itraders.
Cannot give you review copy. Have to play by rules. sorrrrrrrrrryyyyy

I will take a review if available.

Would like package 1

Both pack 1 reviews claimed lready. You can choose pack 2.

I'd like to take "package 2" review
Ok given

Ill take a review on package 2 if available.
Ok.. You will get that...

Also lets see if kyler wants a pack 2 review (he claimed for pack 1 but both reviews were claimed already.)

So pack 1 Reviews go to
DNChamp.com and Gamer_boy12

pack 2 review go to
zloberman and Choller.
Will squeeze a pack 2 review for kyler just incase he is interested.

Work Update:

Review copy work done and reports sent to zloberman, kyler and DNChamp.com

Order completed and report sent to kingtun

Remaining review and paid orders in progress.

Waiting for URLs and Anchor information from Choller
[Edit]: Review copy repost sent to Gamer_boy12

Review

Speed: 5/5 Received report in less than 6 hours
Communication: 5/5 Answered PM's really quick
Price: 4.5/5 Seems pretty good to me
Quality: 5/5 Allowing for the fact that this is spun content you couldn't really do this much better, the spinning was good (well spun/not always made sense) and all the anchors were correct. Random usernames is a big plus.
Overall Review: 4.75/5 Good package!

Reactions: arpitagarwal82
Review

I was lucky to get free review copy of package 2. So, here is my honest review of this service:

Speed: Damn. It was pretty fast. In 5 hours I’ve got a report with 2276 links. 5/5
Communication: No questions – no problems. 5/5
Price: There are lots of wikilinks service providers on WF. But as far as I know 15USD per 2276 domains is quite low price. 5/5
Quality: Every link and anchor was placed as it was specified, so if every domain is live and contains 2 links - there is some overdelivery. 5/5
Overall Review: Nothing to say about SERPs changes, but it’s right service, if you are seeking some ip diversity for your links . 5/5

Ordered 3
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1CR126342T6940135)
Regards
Order Under Process.
Review

Speed: 5/5 Received report in less than 6 hours
Communication: 5/5 Answered PM's really quick
Price: 4.5/5 Seems pretty good to me
Quality: 5/5 Allowing for the fact that this is spun content you couldn't really do this much better, the spinning was good (well spun/not always made sense) and all the anchors were correct. Random usernames is a big plus.
Overall Review: 4.75/5 Good package!

I was lucky to get free review copy of package 2. So, here is my honest review of this service:

Speed: Damn. It was pretty fast. In 5 hours I’ve got a report with 2276 links. 5/5
Communication:
No questions – no problems. 5/5
Price:
There are lots of wikilinks service providers on WF. But as far as I know 15USD per 2276 domains is quite low price. 5/5
Quality:
Every link and anchor was placed as it was specified, so if every domain is live and contains 2 links - there is some overdelivery. 5/5
Overall Review:
Nothing to say about SERPs changes, but it’s right service, if you are seeking some ip diversity for your links . 5/5

Thanks to both of you for awesome review...

Status
Not open for further replies.