Post your tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

My wife won't let me shave my head (again) because she says I'm too scary looking with a bald melon. Oh well. Someday I'll have to scan this pic I have with a mohawk. I had the hawk for about 10 minutes just before I shaved it. Again, wife thought it was too extreme. :D

168298162568.jpg

This is not my leg.. but I've always wanted to get the Misfits skull tattoo on my arm or chest on my heart, and also the Punisher sign on my arm:

ThePunisherLogo_by_Shadow63.jpg

Being a Jew we aren't allowed to get tattoos, but I think someday I will end up doing it just because I really like both of these things and they have real meanings to me, aside for what they stand for outside of my world.

My wife won't let me shave my head (again) because she says I'm too scary looking with a bald melon. Oh well. Someday I'll have to scan this pic I have with a mohawk. I had the hawk for about 10 minutes just before I shaved it. Again, wife thought it was too extreme. :D

I had a mohawk in HS.. I also had my hair bleached white blonde. I was VERY much into punk rock and destroying things with my skateboard and hockey sticks. Gotta love the violent past with music from The Misfits constantly blaring through your head, and the likes of early Metallica and Sabbath.

God I miss those days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiouy
So be honest guys, when you see a girl has a tattoo doesn't you think your chances of getting lucky just went up about 20%?

Interesting theory..

I have 2 tatts. I have grown to dislike both and wish I never got them to be honest. One is on my ankle and one is hidden ;)

Chrissie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiouy
So be honest guys, when you see a girl has a tattoo doesn't you think your chances of getting lucky just went up about 20%?

Interesting theory..

I have 2 tatts. I have grown to dislike both and wish I never got them to be honest. One is on my ankle and one is hidden ;)

Chrissie

Do they say the names of ex-bf's you were in "love" with for a month or less?

Why not? Whats going on there?

Jon correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's something to do with not being able to be buried in a Jewish cemetery if you have a tattoo...or something along those lines.

I'm not Jewish personally....just something I heard.

I'm 99% sure I'll never get a tatoo, but if I did, this is what I would get. It's a design I've been drawing/sketching on paper when I've been bored since grade school. The letters of my name are "hidden" in the design. It looks much more slick and sleek when I draw it... I did this in about 30 seconds in photoshop on my laptop with no mouse... so yeah.. it looks a bit rigid.

tatwb5.gif

I'd actually consider getting a really small, sick looking cross on my wrist, palm side, on the end closest to my thumb. I dunno why, just think it'd be cool. But, 99.9999% chance I'll never get a tatoo.

Hmmm, interesting. I wouldn't say that's always true. That would assume that someone talked the girl into a tattoo, versus her wanting one.

For me, my sister and I got our tattoos during a particularly good trip to Mexico. I was a sister thing. :)

Laura

Do they say the names of ex-bf's you were in "love" with for a month or less?

Funny guy ;)

Actually no, one is half sun/half moon and the other is a rose.

Aw c'mon, this can't be all that have/are thinking about tattoos?!

POST SOME MORE!

BTW, I've just about decided upon
tat9sd5.gif

Last edited:
Thats pretty nice James.

Jon, the Misfits-esque tat is damn sweet aside from being on the leg...I just don't like leg tats.

Status
Not open for further replies.