Post your business cards

AffCrunch

twitter@affcrunch
Oct 24, 2009
Looking for creative ideas & these are a few I came up with.

card671.jpg

card651.jpg

card1.jpg

Post yours?

Like the very first one.

Wonder how much those would be.
Any source?

::emp::

I really need to get cards made.

There are a lot of excellent designs here...

Business Cards - Creattica

There are also user groups on Flickr focused on business card. Smashing Magazine has a few good articles too.

The last cards I did for a client (a Danish marine contractor) were like this, thick matte black core paper (no white edges), except in in silver hot foil stamping, not white. I don't have any samples or I would post them...

4027124264_d814812d3b_o.jpg

I don't use business cards and I don't use a cell phone either.

They call me Dino-Dave.

LOL

P.S. If I were to use a business card, it would have to be something like this:

15AwesomeandBrilliantBusinessCardDe.jpg

all that money spent and can't get his own domain email address?

I really need to get cards made.

There are a lot of excellent designs here...

Business Cards - Creattica

There are also user groups on Flickr focused on business card. Smashing Magazine has a few good articles too.

The last cards I did for a client (a Danish marine contractor) were like this, thick matte black core paper (no white edges), except in in silver hot foil stamping, not white. I don't have any samples or I would post them...

4027124264_d814812d3b_o.jpg

I honestly like black and white when it's done right. The above goes to show that black and white can still look professional/attractive if they are laid out right.

I've went around asking local design shops if they'll do anything besides the basic paper cut, and each said no. Any ideas for an online printer?

I need to get new ones, these are more for my offline clients but I use them for both aff marketing and my local clients.

picture18.jpg

picture19.jpg

A new card, eh?
Very nice...look at that.
(Look at that subtle off-way coloring, the tasteful thickness of it, oh my god it even has a watermark)

Check mine out, it uses special font: Eggshell with romulian type:

fa3829ef.jpg

What do you think?

Obligatory business card scene from American Psycho.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY]YouTube - American Psycho -Business Card Scene[/ame]

I have a near perfect replica of the Paul Allen's card from american psycho. Seriously.

Last name is even all caps. I get a lot of raised eyebrows until I hand one to someone who gets it, and they start laughing.