Please Share Your Automation & Business Process Documentation Best Practices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's called a footprint. That particular one means you're running wordpress-mu(and they can gen a blog)

Not running MU but that wasn't the exact query...just see some similar type searches for specific WP related .php files. At first I thought it was someone trying to hack but then I started noticing some shady looking sites in my external link list. I'll do some searching on here for a fix.

It's weird. Experience, friends who know their shit, sometimes blogs, messageboards, chats, etc. It's spread out.

Thanks. Trying to focus on action oriented tasks that make me monies over reading and learning but I better schedule some time because the automation you guys are scaling sounds way better than doing everything manually like I am now.

Also, thanks Rage9 (haven't figured out the multiquote).

Note to self: Stop posting in the early AM

LogicFlux - Thats news to me, its been a long time since I last looked at sleep and I could swear there was a notation on the docs page saying that it didnt actually pause execution, just the output, etc.

Amanda - I get the general "why?" of scraping top sites, but im so uncreative, I wouldnt even know what to do with that information. I guess its time to go back to development and stop trying to do marketing.

Note to self: Stop posting in the early AM

LogicFlux - Thats news to me, its been a long time since I last looked at sleep and I could swear there was a notation on the docs page saying that it didnt actually pause execution, just the output, etc.

Amanda - I get the general "why?" of scraping top sites, but im so uncreative, I wouldnt even know what to do with that information. I guess its time to go back to development and stop trying to do marketing.

You need to read more blogs.
Let me kiss some WF ass for a minute.

ø Blue Hat SEO-Advanced SEO Tactics ø
Slightly Shady SEO
Contempt - A BlackHat SEO Blog

(there's more good blogs by wickedfire members, just keep your eyes open and your ass shut)

Bluehat alone should keep you busy reading for about a year. Who needs creativity when you have 9th grade reading comprehension?

Oh and syndk8 is good too.

Can someone chime in who has some imacros best practices, tips, resources to share? Would be nice to stay on topic - tx

Status
Not open for further replies.