Pinterest Festival-Business and Fun at one place -Introductory Price and Free Bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOt the report very fast - will definitely order again. Speed 5/5 With an increasing amount of providers offering pinterest related service, I would expect for pricing to be within this range, so price 5/5. Order quality was decent, although the scraper or however he got these images used branded images from my competitor, which is not good. 3/5. I realize this is not really part of the gig to manually approve images, but this was a big deal for me.

I will be ordering this again - as links from pinterest really help beef up the authority of a domain.

Thanks!

Pinterest Festival

GOt the report very fast - will definitely order again. Speed 5/5 With an increasing amount of providers offering pinterest related service, I would expect for pricing to be within this range, so price 5/5. Order quality was decent, although the scraper or however he got these images used branded images from my competitor, which is not good. 3/5. I realize this is not really part of the gig to manually approve images, but this was a big deal for me.

I will be ordering this again - as links from pinterest really help beef up the authority of a domain.

Thanks!

Hi Shawn, thanks for your honest and decent review, highly love to see such review!!

Still Up for more orders!!

Review:
I got the report after 2 or 3 days so it was about the norm I guess. Not fast but not slow.

As someone else said they source images and they are often not your products. In fact in my case they are womens clothing and my site was kids toys.

The number of links was correct and some extras.

I think he could work on making these a little more on target or white hat. Maybe ask for some submitted images and use those or very similar ones.

Site seems a little stronger SEO wise but I am not totally sure. I was writing some content lately and the new content is getting indexed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.