Pinterest Festival-Business and Fun at one place -Introductory Price and Free Bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had good success from all of your previous services, I'll give this a try.

Just ordered and sent payment over for 3 packages. 2 sites are basically virgin websites with little to no link building done and another is a penguin vandalized site which has been making a comeback. Curious to see how this is going to work on these sites.

Pinterest Festival-100 Repins for just 9.99$

I've had good success from all of your previous services, I'll give this a try.

Just ordered and sent payment over for 3 packages. 2 sites are basically virgin websites with little to no link building done and another is a penguin vandalized site which has been making a comeback. Curious to see how this is going to work on these sites.

Hi Joe, thanks for your honest feedback about our previous services. Hope this would serve in the same way as the previous ones.

You shall receive the reports within few hours.

Pinterest Festival-100 Repins for just 9.99$

I've had good luck and some steady, low-bounce rate traffic from other's pinterest services on Wickedfire so I gotta try yours now Soldier. Some of your PAD services kicked ass so I'm sure this will be good.

pm me for order...

Cheers!

Hi, Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for your interest in our new service of Pinterest Links. Hope this service would work well as the previous ones.

PM'ed you about the order details.

Thanks.

Order received the next day! I'll use your services again, seosoldier86. A++

All pins were niche specific and it looks like they've been repinned several times already 11 and counting

@Vicare - SEO has changed a bit in the last few months. Xrumer blasts no longer cut it

Pinterest Festival

Order received the next day! I'll use your services again, seosoldier86. A++

All pins were niche specific and it looks like they've been repinned several times already 11 and counting

@Vicare - SEO has changed a bit in the last few months. Xrumer blasts no longer cut it

Hi, THanks for your Quick and Honest Feedback, love to work with you again!!!

Hey Guys Letting out 5 Copies at 40% off!!!​
The price would be now 5.99$​

Looks like you are Indian.
I am unable to make payment using Paypal as i am also from India.

Do you have any other Payment options?

Pinterest Festival-100 Repins for just 5.99$

Looks like you are Indian.
I am unable to make payment using Paypal as i am also from India.

Do you have any other Payment options?

PM Sent, thanks.

Just ordered 1 to give it a try. PM with details on way

Hi, Thanks for your interest, Order Confirmed,thanks for your order!!!

Still Up for More Orders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.