Permanent Blogposts Backlinks at Very Low prices (Authority Solid Lifetime Backlinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP gave ma a review copy and here it is:

Speed: 4/5 Super fast
Communication:5/5 Lightening fast response
Price: 4/5 I do not think you can geta better deal
Quality:Good. Although they blogs are mostly blogspot ones.
Overall Review:Recommended for seo

Paid orders follow.

hi
do you have design industry blog post also what about price for 250 blog post?
we are looking to target logo design and custom logo design keyword

domain : logodesignswork.com

ok dude..thank you. i can see u site now. my blog already have a pr0 by google. that mean google have crawl my blog. so, are your service can put my blog, i mean for 10 top pages google for a keyword? just want to know. thank you. :]

Thanks for the REVIEW

OP gave ma a review copy and here it is:

Speed: 4/5 Super fast
Communication:5/5 Lightening fast response
Price: 4/5 I do not think you can geta better deal
Quality:Good. Although they blogs are mostly blogspot ones.
Overall Review:Recommended for seo

Paid orders follow.

Would you hook up a small discount for 14 orders?

Also, how many sites are there total? Is it only 250 and every order would get posted on the exact same sites? Or will the footprint be mixed up a bit?

Would you hook up a small discount for 14 orders?

Also, how many sites are there total? Is it only 250 and every order would get posted on the exact same sites? Or will the footprint be mixed up a bit?

PM sent with details,

Thank you

Good work! I ordered 5 orders at first to test it out. He probably used about 5 articles per order, rather than one article being spun. Not bad, I think that looks more legit. All of the links were found with the link checker, and anchor texts were correct. Not all of the orders had the 250. One had 190, but most of them were close enough or beyond the number.

I'm satisfied and have no complaints. :)

Thanks for the REVIEW

Good work! I ordered 5 orders at first to test it out. He probably used about 5 articles per order, rather than one article being spun. Not bad, I think that looks more legit. All of the links were found with the link checker, and anchor texts were correct. Not all of the orders had the 250. One had 190, but most of them were close enough or beyond the number.

I'm satisfied and have no complaints. :)

where do i provide you with my details??

You can send the details here over pm or you can go ahead submit your details at support section.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.