Permanent Blogposts Backlinks at Very Low prices (Authority Solid Lifetime Backlinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

svigor

Nov 18, 2010
Rating - 98.9%
89   1   0
Permanent Blogposts Backlinks at Very Low prices

High Authority Permanent Backlinks

Boost your website link popularity and Website SEO Rank

Link building is always effective but if you are receiving back-links from blogsposts directly instead of comments or profiles, is highly effective that is what i offer here.

Your article with 2 links
will be added to 250 blogposts that will give your website over 500 solid backlinks.

Blogs details:

• All the blogs have been indexed on Google - (Quality assured)
  • All the blogs have been submitted to large social bookmark sites like digg, mixx, buzz, etc,
  • Submitted to Hundreds of directories and articles sites (Quality Blogs)
  • Blogs are hosted on Blogspot, wordpress, tumblr, weebly, etc - (Quality Back-links to your web)

Blogposts:

• Blogpost will be submitted to 250 blogs post.
  • BONUS #1: Guaranteed crawl: All your blogposts will be pinged
  • BONUS #2: Fast Indexing: All your blog posts will be submitted to over 1000 stats, whois & about us sites for fast indexing of your posts
  • Completed list of blogposts report will be provided.

Pricing:

Your article with 2 links at over
250 Blog posts over 500 Blogroll back-links for lifetime: $5/- Best Deal!

Payment via PayPal.

Turnaround time: 1-3 Days

FAQ:
How will i get over 500 Back-links??
All blog posts will have 2 anchor/links each
. Over 250 Blogposts with 2 links at each will be over 500 solid backlinks

Will this blogs will give quality backlinks to my site??
Absolutely, Every blog has been indexed by Google and submitted to several hundreds of Social bookmarking sites

Will i have to supply my own article?
Provide your own article while submitting your order details, if you dont have any let us know we will use PLR articles

How many anchor/url allowed?
Upto 4 anchors and one url allowed each order

Where should i submit order details?
Once you make the payment go in support and submit your order details

Hurry up and get noticed By Search engines soon, Order now!!

Last edited:

Reviews:

Originally Posted by browserfan
REVIEW!
Everything he mentioned was done correctly and fast:

• All the blogs have been indexed on Google - (Quality assured)
  • All the blogs have been submitted to large social bookmark sites like digg, mixx, buzz, etc - (Quality Blogs)
  • Blogs are hosted on Blogspot & Blog.com - (Quality Back-links to ur web)
  • Most of the blog is containing more than 10 pages - (More than 10 back-links from each site so 150X10=1500 Back-links to your web)
Most are indexed (the random linked i checked hat ~15 pages indexed at google (SeoQuake wins). Blogs where about a month old and some of them, but not all, already
had a couple of yahoo links.
Originally Posted by greenleaves
great service, great price, delivered as promised. Me = Happy camper :)

Well worth $15 bucks.
Originally Posted by AccessoriesLoft
This gotta be one of the best value packages in WF. Got my report in 2 days time and all my links are up on 150 blogs!

And yes pls don't order from this guy because i am selfish and i want to keep the OBL low :D
Originally Posted by tomlei
I got my report, work was done fast and all links are in place.

Thank you for great service
Originally Posted by monimon
great service! work done in few hours, placed the links as i asked, what can i say for $15 its well worth the money! if the op guarantee to keep OBL low i will order 2 more packages.
Originally Posted by cameron032
Well worth the money as the job was done quickly and communication was excellent. Will order from again. Thanks..
Originally Posted by Rudyk
Received my report within few hours, great jobs and well communication with OP.
for this price, its worth.
Next order on the way.

Thanks
Originally Posted by hovesh07
Review.
Looks good. Very Quick work. Done within a couple hours.
Originally Posted by secci
REVIEW

All links placed within a few hours yesterday, check serps today... from #55 to #2.... (i have been doing plenty of xrumering... but was at the stage where it wouldnt budge without some diversification)... so please don't buy this :)

time to buy some more :)
Originally Posted by marcus23
Thanks svigor, delivered as promised, received report within hour of payment.
Originally Posted by mGrunin
Review:

I received my report within 12 hours of payment.

Everthing checks out well, I paid for 3 links for each blog, and all three are there. I do like that currently there aren't that many blogroll links. I believe I counted about 10-15 links; though I'm sure once this service gets more popular, we'll see it get longer.

I checked about 15 blogs manually, and all the content looked clean and those specific 15 blogs were already indexed. Each blog did have multiple pages.

For $9; it's quite the deal. It's going to fetch me a good amount of sitewide links.

Where are these hosted? On free blog sites? Any PR on any of them? You didn't really give much info in your OP dude..

Taking orders.. Rush now and get your order completed very soon.

10% off to next buyer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.