PepperJam Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in it, and it doesn't seem too special. The interface looks great, and payouts seem good, but work still needs to be done. Almost every offer is manual approval, which is a huge downside - It almost seems like they're trying to be another CJ, LinkShare, or Performics, rather than a typical CPA network.

It's odd that they would choose to put only attractive females in that age bracket on their header.

Does that imply marketing competence, higher payouts, greater communication and better offers for affiliates?

Does it imply access to high-volume, savvy affiliates for advertisers?

I assume that Kris and PepperJam know what they're doing. But, still... odd.

I looked at it, very good shit.

We cut a deal with them for affiliates that we'll announce as soon as they give us the greenlight. It's going to be exclusive for WF members only, and it involves instant cash.

Maybe I'm just not going to their booths, but I don't see a lot of 300lb swamp donkeys in the exhibitors halls at search conventions. These girls seem to be par for the course.

strange business move with all the ladies in the banner, if i had no knowledge of pepperjam i would think it's an adult affiliate company.

still, pretty excited to see what they got.

all of the staff at PJam are very nice and extremely smart. they put all of the affiliate marketing managers in the banner because most of the affiliate marketing audience is men...smart move imo :) i wish them the best of luck, i'm sure it will be very successful, they do know what the hell they are doing.

Wow, I'm liking Pepperjam's network so far. They have higher payouts on a few offers than any other networks. I like the interface so far too. Overall their network feels like a hybrid between Azoogle and CJ. There aren't that many offers that require manual approval and it's nice that you see what ones are automatic and which ones are manual.

I got accepted today. Didn't look around much though, just basically signed up for all the automatic offers.

Any affiliate network that has Dog the Bounty Hunter offers is good in my book.

just signed up... maybe I can make brock (sp?) enough cash-ola to buy a new jacket before ASW

The lady on the left is Robyn Martin AKA Mrs Kris Jones, and she's director of Affiliate Marketing.

Maura Goodwin's in the extreme right and she's assistant director of aff mktg.

I haven't met all of them yet, but I'm guessing the rest are the affiliate managers.

I'd expect most of them to be at the booth at ASW, and if you're keen, they're doing a bunch of video interviews over at PepperjamBlog.com

-

I was in the prog since it was in beta.
Most of the merchants had Pepperjam as their OPM and the programs were previously listed on CJ and other networks.

The good thing now is that they're consolidated on PJN and there's a widget to do link rotation so you might get higher CTRs for repeat visitors to a content site.

I did a review of how you might want to position your offers at my blog : Is The New Pepperjam Network Right For You? at Andrew Wee | Blogging | Affiliate Marketing | Social Traffic Generation | Internet Marketing.

Nope never heard of it. Nice banner though, all hot babes.

Status
Not open for further replies.