Paste whatever you have copied right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
When giant Google takes a crap, every SEOer minutely examines the steaming heap.

But some SEOers want to be ahead of the curve, so they don't wait until the golden turds hit the ground. They jump up, trying to get a view inside Google's butt. They want to know how the digestive system works. The express concern when Google experiences constipation. They offer suppositories for the occasional hemorrhoid. They break out their umbrellas when Google has diarrhea.

they just hear whatever they want and believe whatever they want

(Arguing with my gf about stuff she heard other chicks saying about me...had to copy and paste that a couple times during the convo)

dude you should have hid the bottle of lube! and why didn't you pull the shades? I told you to, but noooo you just kept biting your fist.

(IM to kingofsp who has some snoopy neighbors who know some chicks that are now causing him problems with his gf)

dude you should have hid the bottle of lube! and why didn't you pull the shades? I told you to, but noooo you just kept biting your fist.

(IM to kingofsp who has some snoopy neighbors who know some chicks that are now causing him problems with his gf)

You live, you learn!

2s16gd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.