Panda Friendly Profile Link Building starting from $6 only - Reviews available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I purchased the $5 review package of 60 links.

Speed was great only a few days. I got a pm saying work was started and another pm saying work was finished and to check my emails for the report. The report was easy to read and had a few extra links kicked in which was great. I did check most of the links in the report and they are all there. As for serps nothing as yet but too early to tell. All in all good service for the price I will be using it on a few other sites soon.

I purchased the $5 review package of 60 links too.

Got my report, links are there, though no over delivery here.
Will see if it has any impact. Fast delivery is always a plus.

I purchased the $5 review package of 60 links.

Speed was great only a few days. I got a pm saying work was started and another pm saying work was finished and to check my emails for the report. The report was easy to read and had a few extra links kicked in which was great. I did check most of the links in the report and they are all there. As for serps nothing as yet but too early to tell. All in all good service for the price I will be using it on a few other sites soon.

I purchased the $5 review package of 60 links too.

Got my report, links are there, though no over delivery here.
Will see if it has any impact. Fast delivery is always a plus.

Thanks for the reviews :)

REVIEW - GOT MY REPORT.

Speed: OP delivered on time 5/5 !
Communication: was great all the way. with fast responses and personal touch. 5/5
Quality: Op gives what he says. report with password and users for all profiles - you get web 2 profiles with KWs - as I checked some of the links most of them where DO FOLLOW I also saw 1 NO FOLLOW .... but most of the links are do follow so it works for me. 4.5/5
Price:normal price for web 2 profiles 5/5

Overall Review: seem like a good service, seller is doing a great job with Communication and I will check the SERP after I will drop some comments on those links. I will recommend this links they are better by far from forum profiles links
Great -A- service.

REVIEW - GOT MY REPORT.

Speed: OP delivered on time 5/5 !
Communication: was great all the way. with fast responses and personal touch. 5/5
Quality: Op gives what he says. report with password and users for all profiles - you get web 2 profiles with KWs - as I checked some of the links most of them where DO FOLLOW I also saw 1 NO FOLLOW .... but most of the links are do follow so it works for me. 4.5/5
Price:normal price for web 2 profiles 5/5

Overall Review: seem like a good service, seller is doing a great job with Communication and I will check the SERP after I will drop some comments on those links. I will recommend this links they are better by far from forum profiles links
Great -A- service.

Thanks for the review. Still open for orders :)

Got my report quickly, fast delivery is always a plus.
Most important thing all my links are there..Let's see the result for my SERP.

Vouch for this guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.