!! Panda Friendly Profile Backlinks !! NO Forum Profiles !! Highly Effective !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order completed and received.

The package was over-delivered with some extra profiles set up. Each profile had my three links. One of the links had 3 different anchors that seem to be rotated well.

Looks like the same name was used to make all the accounts, I would prefer different names were used. A little less of a footprint may be better, but I'm not so sure it will matter too much in the big picture. Hard to tell for sure, but when in doubt I always put on the tin foil hat.

The turn around was quicker than advertised and a report was delivered showing all the urls and login info.

It's of course too early to tell how this will effect my rankings. I will try to post back once I can verify these links are indexed and my rankings changed. Unfortunately, I'm always making a variety of changes, so it would be hard to pin point the exact cause of any moves.

All in all, its a good service. It would be a great service if a few more names were used to create teh profiles. I'm sure this is something that can be arranged in the future as the OP was great to work with.

Order completed and received.

The package was over-delivered with some extra profiles set up. Each profile had my three links. One of the links had 3 different anchors that seem to be rotated well.

Looks like the same name was used to make all the accounts, I would prefer different names were used. A little less of a footprint may be better, but I'm not so sure it will matter too much in the big picture. Hard to tell for sure, but when in doubt I always put on the tin foil hat.

The turn around was quicker than advertised and a report was delivered showing all the urls and login info.

It's of course too early to tell how this will effect my rankings. I will try to post back once I can verify these links are indexed and my rankings changed. Unfortunately, I'm always making a variety of changes, so it would be hard to pin point the exact cause of any moves.

All in all, its a good service. It would be a great service if a few more names were used to create teh profiles. I'm sure this is something that can be arranged in the future as the OP was great to work with.

Thanks For Your Honest Review .....

Now I Will Use Several Username For Each Order :)

OP delivered the job exactly as described in less time than promised. This is basically what you see is what you get. With a touch of over delivery on top...

Thanks Kaki!

Status
Not open for further replies.