Online Dating

Ar Scion

Oct 27, 2009
anyone do it? What are your response rates like?

How long have you been doing it? Productive?

anyone do it? What are your response rates like?

How long have you been doing it? Productive?

I tried it for a few months. Response rates are typically shit, as females get bombarded by every single penis on the site. If you're not a half way decent looking dude, good luck. That's not to say you won't get any action but if you're not a hunk you'll get very little of it to the point that you will be just grinding it out. Keep shit reasonable and play the game of averages. I have a buddy who lands dates every once and a while. Also be prepared when you meet these people it's pretty common for people to lie about who they are or post pictures of them that are better than they are. Also I've found that the free sites are typically just as good if not better than the paid sites.

Women don't need dating websites to meet men

I figure something has to be wrong with them if they need a site to meet guys and are halfway decent looking

Best case scenario they are just shy salad eating bitches though..

I figure something has to be wrong with them if they need a site to meet guys and are halfway decent looking

Don't ever trust no shy, water drinking, salad eating bitch.

Here's how it goes with online dating.

If you're a 10/10 male you can pick up a 7/10 Girl -> At best. You have to be fucking amazing in everything and the girl is only average

If you're an 8/10 expect to pick up 4/10

Too much guys and to little girls = Ugly women trading up and men trading down.

The above scenario isn't 100% true, just 99% true.

If you're serious look for paid sites at least.

If you're a 10/10 male you can pick up a 7/10 Girl -> At best. You have to be fucking amazing in everything and the girl is only average

Your 4/10 is someones 10/10. Looks are subjective.

I feel sorry for you if you really think that's true.

its just likte writing sales copy.. Use a shitty headline and shitty picture and no one will pm you.

I took a friends model and tweaked it a bit added some awesome picks and I was averaging 3-4 new messages/contacts from girls each day on POF...

its just likte writing sales copy.. Use a shitty headline and shitty picture and no one will pm you.

I took a friends model and tweaked it a bit added some awesome picks and I was averaging 3-4 new messages/contacts from girls each day on POF...

This - also depends on your age. Older guys have a much easier time of it, assuming they're not trying to date 20 year olds, because the competition thins out.

I feel sorry for you if you really think that's true.

I don't believe it. I know it. Am just saying that the Op will have it easier offline and do better with offline dating. You have a better chance getting girls offline where 50% of the population is women, with online dating its 90% men it seems.

But like amateursurgeon said, if you sell yourself well you'll get more messages.

Online dating is a new concept. Somebody may use it, but it is very costly. I think the charge should be cut down.

What a load of bollox. I've used online dating sites and i'm not a) ugly, b) socially retarded, or c) desperate.

I tried online dating because I work stupid hours, I live in a rural area, and I'm a single parent. I met loads of people: some nice and some not so nice. Trouble is, most sites these days are full of men/women looking for a no-strings hook up. The genuine ones are few and far between and you need an excellent bullshit-o-meter to sift through the players and psychos.

Lolz nah I didn't buy a WF account off of BHW. Signed up years ago wanting to learn IM then got distracted working a 9-5. Started coming back around and finally worked up the courage to post what I thought was a witty response.

Was hoping for a best first post ever nomination.