One Stop Link Building Services in Wickedfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Stop Link Building Services in Wickedfire Reply to Thread

Got my review a few days ago...Shit is NICE! They take your article and add relevant pics to the post to make it not spammy at all. Anchors are all tied in nicely as well. I got package 3 so it included a video. Video was simple shots of my website BUT it helps to link to it and such. Very good quality and will see how serps go in the next few weeks

Thank for your very nice comment sir, I hope I can work with you again..

Jackie

If the 50% off the spider web pack is avail I will take one. PM back with payment instructions.

I took package 2. Report sent in less then 24 hrs which is excellent, in easy to read excel format. All web 2.0 properties created with images with correct alt tags where appropriate. Social BM also created which checkout. Dont think I need to do anything apart from let G. index them. Couldn't have asked for more apart from logins for web 2 site for future use.
5/5

I took package 2. Report sent in less then 24 hrs which is excellent, in easy to read excel format. All web 2.0 properties created with images with correct alt tags where appropriate. Social BM also created which checkout. Dont think I need to do anything apart from let G. index them. Couldn't have asked for more apart from logins for web 2 site for future use.
5/5

Thank you sir,

PM sent please check your inbox

God bless.

Offer Update:Package 1 not available

More 50% discount are still available for the remaining packages

Status
Not open for further replies.