O.K. - wiredtree is down AGAIN.

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
No clue where they are located - this related to the weather in the north east possibly? Love em - but this is like the third time in memory (and that means this month) that they've gone down for some reason or another.

They just updated twitter said grove and wiredtree was experiencign ddos attack -- not sure if that explains why our servers are down though outside what they host their crap on.

yeah, probably going to be bailing from there ASAP. Got a BIG e-commerce site on there. cant be having this shit, especially with my campaigns - rollin 24/7

I need to get a program that will ping my phone when my servers go down. Instead of remembering to check them each hour with a domain check.

any solutions, guys?

yeah, probably going to be bailing from there ASAP. Got a BIG e-commerce site on there. cant be having this shit, especially with my campaigns - rollin 24/7

I need to get a program that will ping my phone when my servers go down. Instead of remembering to check them each hour with a domain check.

any solutions, guys?

There's an Android app for that, if you have a droid.

any solutions, guys?

Here's what I use and it works seamlessly. (DISCLOSURE- AFF LINK)

Monitor Your Web Site 24/7

Same here.. all my campaigns are down, not to mention didnt know this until an hour or so later..

lost a few thousand no doubt, and I thought wiredtree was good and had a 99 percent uptime? fuck this shit

Even if they give me free hosting for life on a vps im out.. too much money is lost every minute they are down...

When i transfer prosper to a new host, as long as i grab the database and files im good to go right? or does it need to be a clean install, if so that shit will take me forever to add all my networks/campaigns/links...

ffs... yep they are down again. This is ridiculous with these guys.. never have I seen such a mickey mouse operation. Gonna be moving my sites away from wiredtree tomorrow.. any suggestions?

Even if they give me free hosting for life on a vps im out.. too much money is lost every minute they are down...

When i transfer prosper to a new host, as long as i grab the database and files im good to go right? or does it need to be a clean install, if so that shit will take me forever to add all my networks/campaigns/links...

That should work for any script - might just have to update a config file or something.

I didn't see any downtime today that I know of, looking at all my stuff for the day it looks pretty normal. Anyone have a time and length of the outage? Their twitter says they are still under attack but I am doing fine.

I didn't see any downtime today that I know of, looking at all my stuff for the day it looks pretty normal. Anyone have a time and length of the outage? Their twitter says they are still under attack but I am doing fine.

Wiredtree.com is still down. My VPS is still is down.

Wiredtree = fail.