No Brainer - Amazing Content At Affordable Pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame, your reviews and claims were looking good. But it looks like you have gone MIA. If you are still around and actively working, please send me a sample of high quality blog type content. Looking for very high end type stuff.

I haven't gone anywhere, I'm mostly working with repeat clients. I do have room for some new orders, and my turnaround time is less than 24 hours. The current price is $0.02 a word, and orders get written first come, first served.

Boom, orders cleared! I can take on new orders for $0.015 a word, still with the fastest turnaround time on WickedFire.

PM me some samples as well - I have 2 articles with a pretty solid set of instructions. Those go well, have a few clients always in need of content.

kh1 - Message me jvj2000 at hotmail.com

I have a couple of bespoke content projects that I need prices for as soon as possible.

I PM'd everybody in the thread a few days ago, today I am taking new orders for the week!

Anybody need any content written over the weekend? I'm offering a long weekend special of $0.013 a word!

Will do first article for free

5 articles just $20/week

A little breifing on what you will get from me:

- Guaranted traffic from flexible keywords that arent oversaturated in the search engines

- Very little upfront to pay.

- Makes taking care of your website at ease so wont have to deal with the pain of doing articles every day

- I am 5 year veteran SEO writer/marketer who has done work in Articles/ Newsletters/ Email Copy/ sendouts/etc so i will work in posting keywords atleast twice in each article.

Does not matter your niche I have worked in many fields if you prefer certain topic just PM me the details and I would be welcome to abide by your requests..

Interested? I am around computer 12 hours a day so feel free to message me so we can work something out

Taking new orders for the week. My price is $0.013 a word and up! Contact me for a quote ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.