No Brainer - Amazing Content At Affordable Pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered from Kyle.

He got me awesome content in 24 hours. Made a couple tiny changes and even another entire article I ordered in less than an hour after I requested the change/additional article.

Very high quality stuff. He's not charging enough! (ps. keep the prices the same for repeat clients! ;))

Please PM me a sample of your work.......something in the travel or fashion niche if you have it.

Tks,

N~

Please PM me a sample of your work.......something in the travel or fashion niche if you have it.

Tks,

N~

Done!

P.S I have been doing several sales copy gigs for WF members. $40 - $50 for a 300 - 500 word press release, or a 750 word flog/farticle/FTC compliant sales copy.

Hi, I'm very interested in your article writing service. Can you please PM me your paypal address and what else you need.

Hi, I'm very interested in your article writing service. Can you please PM me your paypal address and what else you need.

Done and delivered. I am still working with the shortest turnaround time on WickedFire, so feel free to order (even bulk). To be honest, I am one of the only writers on here to deliver money site ready content, every time. My rates are at $1.50/100 words now, but if you are on a budget I will still do them at $1.30/100.

Got my article back from kh1 in amazingly fast time, the content was exactly what I asked for, I highly recommend him!

Got my article back from kh1 in amazingly fast time, the content was exactly what I asked for, I highly recommend him!

Thank you for the testimonial, I take pride in my work. I'm available for orders at 1.5 cents/word, Wickedfire is the only place that I still offer this rate to. I've knocked down the queue and you can expect same day delivery from me, even bulk orders.

Thanks!

Got my articles done in less than a day, great quality too. :)

You're the man, thanks.

I'm in the office all night folks, just me and my keyboard, my dragon naturally speaking 11 and a case of rockstar fruit punches.

Currently clearing out the queue, new orders are more than welcome. Have a deadline? I'm all about smashing deadlines, especially the "I needed it yesterday" type deadlines. Read my itrader, read my reviews...

Current rates:
Bulk work: $0.015/words
Reviews/Harder Topics: $0.02/word

Copywriting (Ad copy, Press Releases, Clickbank Sales Pages, Promotional Pieces): Request a quote, I'm an EXPERT copywriter, and I've read and studied every major book and course out there.

What can I say other than I'll be using Kyle again on a regular basis. His content is well written, and I really don't think this guy actually requires any sleep at all. I'm in the UK and I sent him an instant message thinking 'he'll answer that when he wakes up' and he was there, grinding away.

He, is going, to kick your fucking ass,
And, you know, his name is Kyle Gass(Healey)
Rocking and fucking rolling,
And fucking rocking, and fucking rolling...

Hey Kyle - PM sent, but I'm not sure if it worked... having some network problems. Let me know if received!

Thanks

What can I say other than I'll be using Kyle again on a regular basis. His content is well written, and I really don't think this guy actually requires any sleep at all. I'm in the UK and I sent him an instant message thinking 'he'll answer that when he wakes up' and he was there, grinding away.

He, is going, to kick your fucking ass,
And, you know, his name is Kyle Gass(Healey)
Rocking and fucking rolling,
And fucking rocking, and fucking rolling...

Thanks man, I enjoyed that :thumbsup:

I'm now taking more orders for the week. First come, first served as I'm doing mostly repeat business now!

Status
Not open for further replies.