No Brainer - Amazing Content At Affordable Pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh1

Apr 19, 2007
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am a professional copywriter, affiliate marketer, SEO and blogger. I am currently taking on new clients at a drastic cut to my normal rates.

My normal rates: $2.75/100 words, which is 2.75 cents a word. Right now, I will write your blogs, content, articles or press releases at $1.30/100 words or 1.3 cents a word. Payment in cash or by paypal, and I offer a 24 hour turnaround time on all orders!

Get your content done and delivered right now, and concentrate on the things that will make your business grow!

Contact me now for: Blog posts, articles, product reviews, press releases, essays, marketing copy and more - on any subject! I do not outsource any of my work, I am the sole freelance writer in this operation. Feel free to ask any questions,

Thanks,
Kyle H.

2 Review Copies to members with over 100 posts (just so you know I'm not tooting my own horn)

I am done all the orders, accepting 2 more review copies of 300 words each!

I am done all the orders, accepting 2 more review copies of 300 words each!

Yup, Just got my article a few minutes ago. Check out what time I inquired about a review (above)! Got me a great article, and fast, I get the feeling that OP is ready to work. I gave a pretty uninteresting topic, with no notes or guidance whatsoever, and got back a great article, ready to post right to a money site. It is really good, informative content, almost no fluff and you can tell he did some research for it - I give him an A+. At $1.30 / 100 words this is a steal.

Checking copyscape now...looks good!

Got my review copy. It was done amazingly fast. The article is very well written. I could tell this is definitely done by a native English speaker. I like the fact that the author knows what he is writing ( gaming niche ). I myself enjoyed reading the article. This can be used on my money site and Im sure my readers would feel empowered by the information.

Yup, Just got my article a few minutes ago. Check out what time I inquired about a review (above)! Got me a great article, and fast, I get the feeling that OP is ready to work. I gave a pretty uninteresting topic, with no notes or guidance whatsoever, and got back a great article, ready to post right to a money site. It is really good, informative content, almost no fluff and you can tell he did some research for it - I give him an A+. At $1.30 / 100 words this is a steal.

Checking copyscape now...looks good!

Much appreciated. I indeed am ready to work and will always research articles that I'm doing. The extra few minutes make for such a better article.

@Smackdog + @Angelo, thanks!

Current Order Status: GREEN

Current Turnover for 10 articles: 6-24 hours

For 1-2 articles: 1 hour

Got My review I am very happy with the quality the content was engaging and perfect English was used.

I plan on ordering articles right now!

Got My review I am very happy with the quality the content was engaging and perfect English was used.

I plan on ordering articles right now!

Thank you for the positive review. I am already finished with your new order!

I will take 5-6 articles 300 words each

Hi. I will take 6 articles 300 words each. Please email me the way I pay you. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.