NITRO PBN - Your Hands Free PBN Solution - Own A PBN For $59 -Free Reviews & Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my review copy back. I'm super impressed.

Inside the report, it lists a ton of goodies including:

Domain Name
DA
TF
CF
LRD
Total Backlinks
Domain age

It also lists:

CPanel Details
WordPress Login Details
What WordPress Theme was Used
WordPress Plugins Used (Awesome set btw)
Email Details used for the Domain Registration, Cpanel, and WP
Domain Name Registrar Login
Facebook Account Details (He created a FB account to go with the domain)
Pinterest Account Details (He created a Pinterest account too!)

Came with 2 articles, about 300w each, decent quality too. Definitely high level spun but readable...probably used WordAI.

Overall, I'm super impressed at the level of detail that went into this. I would say if he does this with each and every site, you'll have a great PBN network.

I'll definitely be ordering this in the near future!!!

Thank you for the new order. Received everything safely.

Just ordered 5 to try, thanks.

Thanks so much for the detailed review. Really glad to know that you're quite happy with the package.

Yes, the review was for a single private blog, but for multiple blogs, report is the same, it's just that you get all these info for all the sites we build.

As you rightly mentioned, this service offers a 100% hands-free solution, we wanted to keep it useful for marketers and agencies alike.

Just got my review copy back. I'm super impressed.

Inside the report, it lists a ton of goodies including:

Domain Name
DA
TF
CF
LRD
Total Backlinks
Domain age

It also lists:

CPanel Details
WordPress Login Details
What WordPress Theme was Used
WordPress Plugins Used (Awesome set btw)
Email Details used for the Domain Registration, Cpanel, and WP
Domain Name Registrar Login
Facebook Account Details (He created a FB account to go with the domain)
Pinterest Account Details (He created a Pinterest account too!)

Came with 2 articles, about 300w each, decent quality too. Definitely high level spun but readable...probably used WordAI.

Overall, I'm super impressed at the level of detail that went into this. I would say if he does this with each and every site, you'll have a great PBN network.

I'll definitely be ordering this in the near future!!!

Thanks for the new orders received in last few hours.

10% discount available to all now.

Use this coupon to get the special price : NITROWF10

Thanks for the new orders received in last few hours.

Review:

Received a detailed report couple of days back and the quality of the site and the work is simply superb.

The site I received is almost 10 years old, with nicely setup theme, 2 articles with embedded images, tons of nice plugins added to make it look real and cool.

The site has a TF17/CF22 and DA19 with decent number of backlinks.

The domain is 100% clean, never used for PBN or no chinese spam.

The best part is their reports. I mean, you get complete details all nicely placed in an excel file. They even provide domain registrar accounts, hosting cpanel logins, the theme they use, plugins they've setup, social pages and much more.

All in all tons of value here, definitely a pro PBN building service at a price probably no one can beat.

10/10 from me.

Thank you so much for the review.

Review:

Received a detailed report couple of days back and the quality of the site and the work is simply superb.

The site I received is almost 10 years old, with nicely setup theme, 2 articles with embedded images, tons of nice plugins added to make it look real and cool.

The site has a TF17/CF22 and DA19 with decent number of backlinks.

The domain is 100% clean, never used for PBN or no chinese spam.

The best part is their reports. I mean, you get complete details all nicely placed in an excel file. They even provide domain registrar accounts, hosting cpanel logins, the theme they use, plugins they've setup, social pages and much more.

All in all tons of value here, definitely a pro PBN building service at a price probably no one can beat.

10/10 from me.

Thank you for the continued interest.

Thank you for the new orders.

Review

For PBN’s I prefer to use domains that have backlinks from the various niches that my customers and I play in. In general that’s not readily available from resellers thus our PBN’s are normally made in-house.
As such it is the first time that I've used a PBN service, and I wasn’t expecting too much; but I'm rather blown away with the review site.

It not only looks as if OP made an effort to find a domain that’s more or less in niche, the quality is also top notch. Everything is as the sales thread describes.

The domain has a clean backlink profile from 35+ strong referral domains.

TF/CF ratio is very good with DA in the higher 20’s.

Content is very good. The theme fits the niche, ‘adverts’ are a nice touch and gives the impression of legitimacy and the articles, although general in nature, reads well.

The site isn’t indexed as yet but I’m hopeful that it will happen soon...

This is definitely a top notch hands off PBN service at a reasonable price; as such I will definitely offer it to clients.

Many thanks OP, appreciated.

Thank you so much for the detailed review.

Review

For PBN’s I prefer to use domains that have backlinks from the various niches that my customers and I play in. In general that’s not readily available from resellers thus our PBN’s are normally made in-house.
As such it is the first time that I've used a PBN service, and I wasn’t expecting too much; but I'm rather blown away with the review site.

It not only looks as if OP made an effort to find a domain that’s more or less in niche, the quality is also top notch. Everything is as the sales thread describes.

The domain has a clean backlink profile from 35+ strong referral domains.

TF/CF ratio is very good with DA in the higher 20’s.

Content is very good. The theme fits the niche, ‘adverts’ are a nice touch and gives the impression of legitimacy and the articles, although general in nature, reads well.

The site isn’t indexed as yet but I’m hopeful that it will happen soon...

This is definitely a top notch hands off PBN service at a reasonable price; as such I will definitely offer it to clients.

Many thanks OP, appreciated.

What a great price for this service! Tom was super helpful and gave a quick response to all my questions. If everything turns out as described I can't imagine why you'd want to do the work yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.