NinjasLink - A powerful blog network is back with free drip feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered again last network was powerful. OP is a good guy offered to replace mid-October posts for free :thumbsup:

Hey just placed an order for package A, Transaction ID: 7F65762818386374M

Don is awesome with his stuff I was waiting for the this program to roll out, don't even want the report, just let me know when the process has started! :tongue2:

Very good, I liiike! Ordering soon, very good provider ordered before.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM please take a look when you get a moment.

Got it and responded.

Placed an order!

Thanks!

3 packages A just ordered & payment sent. Please let me know when my orders are finished. PM me!

Thanks! Projects started and they should finish dripping the posts within 2~ days or so depending on whatever your options were :)

Ordered again last network was powerful. OP is a good guy offered to replace mid-October posts for free :thumbsup:

No problem.

Hey just placed an order for package A, Transaction ID: 7F65762818386374M

Don is awesome with his stuff I was waiting for the this program to roll out, don't even want the report, just let me know when the process has started! :tongue2:

Hey, thanks! The project has just started!

Well, I have started all the projects that were ordered up until now. If you need some powerful links created, just order now. I will set them up within 5 - 10 minutes and let them drip. I will be online for about 1.5 hours!

I am onto free replacement packages also. Just a warning - I will not be giving away the free replacement packages from the next Wednesday (16th of November) so if you need them replaced just let me know before the next wednesday.

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, I provide the article. I use PLR articles and spin them to 75-90% of uniqueness.

Unfortunately, I am off to bed now (2 A.M. here :O ) and if you order, I will start the project tomorrow :)

Don!

Just ordered!

Thanks!

You have good reviews so I placed a bulk order directly :)

Thanks!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9X547828AW049251N)

Thanks Don!

Thanks!

Order placed.

Thanks!

Thank you guys. I already set up all the posts today and they are waiting to drip according to your settings. I have some time so if you want them quickly set up, just let me know. I will be online for another 2-3 hours.

:)

Order placed, so are you going to give us the article title so that we know that it has been placed?

Order placed, so are you going to give us the article title so that we know that it has been placed?

Your posts are dripping. You should see the new links in Yahoo site explorer.

Just sent a PM on replacements and I will have a bunch of orders once its done. thanks!

Responded.

Hi,

Can you use a unique article then spin it?

No, at the moment I don't offer this options. Sorry.

Just ordered

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.