Not open for further replies.

seo-backlinks

skype @ itking.org
Jan 28, 2012
skype @ itking.org
itking.org
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Offering Free Review For Every One... First Order Free Review, If You Like Then Buy
In Free Review You Will Get 3 to 5 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks

Edited: 11 March 2012
Free Review Copies are for any member having minimum 200 posts and 10 iTrades

High PR Niche related Blog commenting service, now get niche related blog comment to boost your SERP. I will provide high PR blog comments. All comments will be on actual PR pages. All approved ones and live links , No spammed pages, All relevant comments, All well indexed pages, 90-100% unique domain, 100% SERP will be improved after using this service. After completion detailed report will be provided.

These Are Highly Valuable Backlinks.

Our Packages:
10 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks only 19$ Buy Now
20 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks only 36$ Buy Now
30 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks only 55$ Buy Now
40 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks only 70$ Buy Now
50 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks only 80$ Buy Now
100 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks Only 144$ Buy Now

Edited: 11/4/2012
50% Discounted Copies Available Now

100 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks Only 72$ ORDER NOW

Only 10 Copies 4 Sold 6 Available

50 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks Only 40$ ORDER NOW
Only 5 Copies 1 Sold 4 Available

20 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks Only 18$ ORDER NOW
Only 5 Copies 2 Sold 3 Available

10 PR1+ Niche Relevant Backlinks Only 9$ ORDER NOW
Only 5 Copies 0 Sold 5 Available

Our Service Policy :
( Must read )

1. All Comments will be made Manually.
2. Our Prices are Cheapest over the internet.
3. We are punctual in time.
4. Upfront Payment.
5. We Provide Full Details With Excel Reports.
6. 90-100% Domains are unique.
7. Links will be No-follow.
8. Average OBL under 50.
9. We also provide after sales service.
10. Refund Policy: In-case if we fail to provide you report we will refund all your money. Other then this all maters will be negotiated.

Try To Use Maximum Possible Keywords, We and Search Engines Love Keyword Diversity

Please Provide These Things to us:
1. Keywords (To be anchored)
2. URLs (Long tail URL accepted)
3. Email (to send the report)

Payment Procedure:
Paypal

Contact US:
Email: admin@thetextilelibrary.com

Custom Packages are available on customer’s requirement.

Cheers :)

Reviews From The Wickedfire Members
The review comments I got were great! I got 4, one of which was PR3, which is great. I appreciate this and am going to see which project I can best use more for. Great deal. SUPER LOW OBL by the way.

I got a review of the comments. I received four comments, they were only niche-relevant sites which is great.

As the OP mentioned these are No-follow, which is fine for me because I am convinced No-follow links move SERPs too.

From my sampling it looks look all the comments are made on the typepad format, I'd like more diversity than that.

The actual comments made are rather random, but that is what you'd expect from this type of service.

The report was VERY detailed and impressive, it even gave the page OBL.

My average OBL was 22 per page, lowest OBL was 9 and highest OBL was 47.

------

Overall I think this is a nice service for the price, it could be improved with more blog platforms to comment on. I can definitely see myself paying for this service, especially if the TAT is as fast as the review copies.

7.5/10

Review:
I received 3 links. They were all niche related which is great.
The OBL is good- no other comments on one site and 7 on the other.

One comment has already been deleted and the comments are generic so I wouldn't be surprised if more get deleted.
If the 2 remaining stick I'll order again. Might still give it a shot because even if a third stick it still seems a fair price for niche related non-spammed pages.

I got my review package with 4 links in about 20 mins after sending my details. So here is my review:

1st link: PR1, 60 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 8 kk, post is relevant to my topic
2nd link: PR2, 1280 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 39 k, post is relevant to my topic
3rd link: PR4, 5720 pages in index, link got deleted
4th link: PR2, 20600 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 15 k, post is relevant to my topic

Overall, 4 links is not enough to properly test the service, still from what I saw, the quality is very good. I liked the quality of the resources and also I liked the fact, that all pages are relevant to the topic of my website.
Free Review:

Very fast and great communication. He replied to my order email in 1 minute and sent the finished report in 2 hours. The report was in a really nice excel format with url, pr, and obl.

The pr is of the actual page the comment is on, which is great. The pages are EXTREMELY relevant to the keyword/niche I gave him. Other comments on the same page was EXTREMELY low.

Nice work, thanks :) Will keep this service in mind.

Edit: Forgot to mention I got 4 links, 3 of them were pr3, 1 pr1.
Here is my review

Speed: Very Good

Communication: Perfect
Price: little bit high
Quality: 3/5
Overall Review: I got my review report 4 links in report 3 relevant to topic, apply copy paste formula for comments that is not good, OBl is good but i sure comment slips to 2nd page within 2 to 3 days.

Thanks & Good Luck
My review :

Speed : 5/5
Communication : not needed as OP delivered report in hrs.
Price : Seems to be high (As the blogs are no-follow).
Quality : As per the policies mentioned by OP quality is good.

OP delivered 4links in which 1 PR3, 1 PR2 & 2 PR1. PR is of actual page and the pages are relevant to the topic not the comments. 3 of them has OBL < 40, but one have OBL > 130.

Overall, Good service but if the blogs are Do-follow & niche related, then definitely become one of the best service.

Overall nice service, try it recommended.

Last edited:

Review

I got a review of the comments. I received four comments, they were only niche-relevant sites which is great.

As the OP mentioned these are No-follow, which is fine for me because I am convinced No-follow links move SERPs too.

From my sampling it looks look all the comments are made on the typepad format, I'd like more diversity than that.

The actual comments made are rather random, but that is what you'd expect from this type of service.

The report was VERY detailed and impressive, it even gave the page OBL.

My average OBL was 22 per page, lowest OBL was 9 and highest OBL was 47.

------

Overall I think this is a nice service for the price, it could be improved with more blog platforms to comment on. I can definitely see myself paying for this service, especially if the TAT is as fast as the review copies.

7.5/10

I got my review package with 4 links in about 20 mins after sending my details. So here is my review:

1st link: PR1, 60 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 8 kk, post is relevant to my topic
2nd link: PR2, 1280 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 39 k, post is relevant to my topic
3rd link: PR4, 5720 pages in index, link got deleted
4th link: PR2, 20600 pages in index, extremely low OBL, alexa 15 k, post is relevant to my topic

Overall, 4 links is not enough to properly test the service, still from what I saw, the quality is very good. I liked the quality of the resources and also I liked the fact, that all pages are relevant to the topic of my website.

Review
Speed: His speed is very fast.I am satisfied
Quality: All comments posted on relevant blogs.Comment Quality is also great.OP provided links from only Type pad Blog Pattern.Recommended to bring links from other blog pattern as well.
Communication: Efficient and fast
Overall:8/10

Free Review:

Very fast and great communication. He replied to my order email in 1 minute and sent the finished report in 2 hours. The report was in a really nice excel format with url, pr, and obl.

The pr is of the actual page the comment is on, which is great. The pages are EXTREMELY relevant to the keyword/niche I gave him. Other comments on the same page was EXTREMELY low.

Nice work, thanks :) Will keep this service in mind.

Edit: Forgot to mention I got 4 links, 3 of them were pr3, 1 pr1.

Here is my review

Speed: Very Good
Communication: Perfect
Price: little bit high
Quality: 3/5
Overall Review: I got my review report 4 links in report 3 relevant to topic, apply copy paste formula for comments that is not good, OBl is good but i sure comment slips to 2nd page within 2 to 3 days.

Thanks & Good Luck

My review :

Speed : 5/5
Communication : not needed as delivered report in hrs.
Price : Seems to be high (As the blogs are no-follow).
Quality : As per the policies mentioned by OP quality is good.

Delivered 4links in which 1 PR3, 1 PR2 & 2 PR1. PR is of actual page and the pages are relevant to the topic not the comments. 3 of them has OBL < 40, but one have OBL > 130.

Overall, Good service but if the blogs are Do-follow & niche related, then definitely become one of the best service.

Feed Back Free Review Copy:

I got the free review copy

I am given 3 links 2 PR2, 1PR1 with Obl's as stated too low
Turnaround time was just few hrs
Price: i got the free copy, but packages seem bit costly relatively

One thing that needs to be mentioned, that all are NoFollow Links, but the good thing is that all 3 Blogs are niche related.

Overall nice service, try it recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.