Niche North III - The Best Niche-Specific Blog Networks, Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me on Skype for bulk order purchase. I buy A TON from WF and those who do biz with me know I don't F around. Fourteenthstreetcat

Question regarding the 2-month rule for network posts. Does that mean that 2 months after a network sells out all posts that you have purchased on that network will drop to an inner page? If I'm right, that wouldn't look too good in Google's eyes - losing 5 homepage links on the same day - it's a bit footprinty isn't it?

Question regarding the 2-month rule for network posts. Does that mean that 2 months after a network sells out all posts that you have purchased on that network will drop to an inner page? If I'm right, that wouldn't look too good in Google's eyes - losing 5 homepage links on the same day - it's a bit footprinty isn't it?

It won't be that obvious. They'll slowly be removed after that time frame. Good point. But remember too, websites are redesigned all of the time. Many sites lose and gain homepage links regularly. And we are only talking about 5 here, trickling away slowly.

Thank you for asking.

Processing some bulk and single orders. Always welcoming more!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone! I did a massive amount of business on the Technology niche today. I'll be updating the sales image tomorrow. Thanks again. Get in while you can!

Updated the image again. Health 1 has sold out! Don't miss out on great opportunities. These are somewhat exclusive and very limited. If you have a strong site and want some real links, you know where to find me.

Thanks, Pb.com!

Everyone else, I'm doing nothing but working on Niche North today, all day. Things have ramped up unbelievably, and I appreciate all the work you guys are sending my way. Watch for more completion notifications today!

Sent out a ton of completion notices last night. You guys have me pulling 13 hour days, three days in a row. I see that happening for at least another week. And I appreciate it!

Heads up, Education and Gaming coming soon!

Thanks Andrey! More new folks need to try this out. I have so many repeat customers its ridiculous. They aren't posting in the thread either, like they want to keep this a secret all to themselves!

Three more completion notifications went out earlier. Possibly another two tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.