Niche North III - The Best Niche-Specific Blog Networks, Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehobbster

The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
NicheNorthThread.jpg

NicheNorthNetworks.png

For Network Posts:
Click Here for the Order Form

For Permanent Homepage Links:
Email me using the address above, or PM me

Please Remember that there are NO REPORTS GIVEN for this service.
Availability will be updated constantly.
Refund Policy: Once the work is complete, there can be no refunds. Please ask all questions before ordering.

Welcome to the 3rd Wickedfire Thread of "Niche North - The Best Niche-Specific Blog Networks, Period."​

Previous Threads: [I] [II]

Announcements

1. Four New Niches Will be Debuting Very Soon. These are Real Estate, Education, Technology, and Gaming.

2. Always feel free to PM me your email address to join the list to receive notifications when new niches are debuted.

3. Please suggest niches that you would like to see available!

Thank you again for the over-whelming support this service has been receiving here at Wickedfire. With continued involvement from you, I can continue to provide quality blog and guest posts and expand into new niches. Win/Win!

Processing new orders. Should be firing off a good three or four more completion notifications today.

Someone suggested a Gambling niche, which I see people asking about quite frequently. PM me if this interests you. With enough votes, I'll make it happen! Drop me your email address while you are at it.

Are your prices per post?

If you look at the "Availability" box on the Excel portion of the image, you will see that on the left side there are two columns that are called "Homepage" and then "Price". Those are the costs of permanent homepage links on each individual site.

However, if you look on the right half of the "Availability" box you will notice there are two columns that stretch across all of the rows that are labeled "Network" and "Prices". Those include posts on all of the sites that also will appear on the homepage for many months, but ultimately will be removed. The inner pages will end up receiving some PR on the updates though.

Thanks for asking.

Doing nothing but working on getting the Technology niche together today. Be on the look out! Feel free to PM me your email address to get an email notification for when it rolls out.

Got the new network posts, and the order for the last of the Health network permanent homepage links.

It's funny, it's the same people ordering over and over again... this must work! Everyone else needs to jump on and try it while they can, because these packages ARE limited to the numbers shown. Don't hesitate, or you'll miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.