NFL Draft

Miami could make a jump
Dolphins picked LSU WR Landry 2nd round - I think he's the best WR in the draft, including his teammate who was picked by the Giants in 1st round.

The non-emphasis on the running back is pretty interesting. The general trend/story moves to the forefront with this draft.

No running backs taken until pick #54, then 2 more out of the next 3 picks. Bishop Skankey Tenn, Jeremy Hill Cincy, and Jeremy Hill 49ers - one of those teams is going to end up with a steal of a pick.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuSXGE5trPE"]Michael Sam kisses Boyfriend with cake ESPN after getting Drafted By St Louis Rams - YouTube[/ame]

See, teh gays are just like every one else! Thanks ESPN

I'd say definitely New England, and two will emerge out of the following group - Philly, Cincy, KC, SD, Indy, plus whichever random team makes a unexpected improvement. Miami could make a jump and ATL could get close to where they were two years ago.

Good call on Philly, I try to ignore how hard Chip Kelly is killing it but yeah, they'll be the best non NFC West team. The rest, meh. The gap is fucking huge, man. Huge. Seattle dismantled Denver. SF would have done the same. AZ would have been close. It's like the early 90's where whatever NFC East team survived the internal bloodbath smoked some AFC team ill prepared to handle that type of physical football.

I wasn't so high on this Paul Richardson guy at first because he's only 165lb or so, and at that weight he will get killed.

DeSean Jackson was 169# as a rookie. Speed kills. Richardson looks like a player. His role will be to take the top off the D, keep the safety way out the box so that stable of RBs can mow thru 7 man fronts. I think they were eyeing Cooks from Oregon State in the same role but when he was gone, then the trade out scenario popped. Richardon wouldn't have been my pick but whatever, I'm an armchair GM and Schneider does it for real.

UG, I liked Detroit's second day. They loaded up on guys that can bring pressure, if the front 7 performs, they can mask that defensive backfield. At least enough that the offense should be able to stay in front. Until those NFC West games...

Mel Kiper had the look of, "What is this faggot crap I'm watching?!"

Mike Sam just signed his own cut notice with that reality show of his. Wonder if the Rams knew they'd get rammed by his reality show about ramming?

Insane $25 Million Lawsuit Vs. Johnny Manziel Alleges, Well, Everything

"On Christmas Eve, 2013, Johnny Manziel sent me a Instagram photo of himself naked to me Facebook with Manziel putting a hotdog bun around his penis, smiling, calling me 'Ho, Ho, Ho...'"

Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on "It's a Small World" ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down and unbuttons his pants, pulls his penis out and jingles his penis to the music.

Probably 0% chance it's legit, however, it's 100% awesome.