NFL Draft

therookie

Cut to Black
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
I wasn't sure on the Viking's first pick but the trade up for Bridgewater could end up being a steal. How'd all your teams come out?

My team got Johnny Football. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or not. Then again, my team is the Cleveland Browns and every year there's nowhere to go but up.

My team got Johnny Football. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or not. Then again, my team is the Cleveland Browns and every year there's nowhere to go but up.

Except they never go up and Johnny wont help.

And just when Monica Lewinski is back in the news, the Packers take Clinton-Dix. HA-HA

But seriously, maybe we can all start laughing at the absurdity of these african-american names. Wtf is this idiot thinking? Just call yourself Ha'Sean Clinton for fuck's sake.

scutter said:

I like the Johnny pick but you guys could've came away with both a QB and Sammy Watkins to pair with Josh Gordon. That would've been scary for opposing defenses.

Of course, having 2 1st round picks next year is nice too I guess.

PHP:

Bo,

What do you think about the Niners grabbing that safety?

Bo,

What do you think about the Niners grabbing that safety?

Jimmie Ward looks good, rangy and versatile. Cnnsi.com gave the pick an A+ grade. He should pair well with Eric Reid and Antoine Bethea should be a good mentor. Now, about those corners...

I like the Johnny pick but you guys could've came away with both a QB and Sammy Watkins to pair with Josh Gordon. That would've been scary for opposing defenses.

Of course, having 2 1st round picks next year is nice too I guess.

I agree, that would have been sick. I don't think the Browns expected Manziel or Bridewater to fall as far as they did though.

But maybe Jimmy Haslam was too busy fucking over truck stop drivers to pay attention...

I wasn't sure on the Viking's first pick but the trade up for Bridgewater could end up being a steal. How'd all your teams come out?

I think he'll be their starter coming out of training camp. He fell because of a pro day....Bill Barnwell wrote a column today saying how idiotic it was to emphasize a pro day over game tape.

Drafting QBs in the first round has never gone well for the Browns, so I'm not expecting much. I still have my Tim Couch jersey somewhere...

Would have been happier if the Eagles had gotten their hands on Clinton-Dix or someone else who could bolster the defensive backfield a bit.

Not surprised Manziel dropped so far, still surprised he went in the 1st at all actually. He won't start more than 3 games before Hoyer takes over for the remainder of the season.

Pretty stoked NYG grabbed this kid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZ4j3jx7pg]Odell Beckham Jr || LSU Highlights[/ame]