News Blasts Continue to Work - Add Them To Your SEO - Just $20 a Pop Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted to give a review of this service for those looking to purchase this.

I ordered this along with rankhack to get some "authority" bls and exposure just before the blast hit. The domain was only days old and not indexed.

The PR was completed on time and each step was communicated to me well with no dramas.

The Press Release itself I would say was is in a flooded finance niche and very generic so I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. On topic and well written in grammatically correct English.

The first few News sites had picked up the PR within 24 hours followed by a steady drip of more News sites picking it up. About 40 so far.

It's been about 5 to 7 days and the site is currently sitting #24th for target KW (tough kw too)

Unfortunately the PR hasn't made it onto Google News (Yet, will update if that changes)

for the current price of $20 this is unquestionably a no brainer.. Especially for fresh domains, somewhat safe instant exposure giving a solid base to build BLs and social signals quickly.

Will be using again.

Wanted to give a review of this service for those looking to purchase this.

I ordered this along with rankhack to get some "authority" bls and exposure just before the blast hit. The domain was only days old and not indexed.

The PR was completed on time and each step was communicated to me well with no dramas.

The Press Release itself I would say was is in a flooded finance niche and very generic so I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. On topic and well written in grammatically correct English.

The first few News sites had picked up the PR within 24 hours followed by a steady drip of more News sites picking it up. About 40 so far.

It's been about 5 to 7 days and the site is currently sitting #24th for target KW (tough kw too)

Unfortunately the PR hasn't made it onto Google News (Yet, will update if that changes)

for the current price of $20 this is unquestionably a no brainer.. Especially for fresh domains, somewhat safe instant exposure giving a solid base to build BLs and social signals quickly.

Will be using again.

Thanks for the review! This is exactly how I use the PR's and how many of my customers do. They are perfect for right before other link building. Getting in google news/being mentioned across news sites is great social signals/whitehat sharing to give your site some cred leading into blasting away at it. I like to try and build an excuse before blasting away at my sites, PR's are one good excuse.

Oh and I checked your PR and it did make it into Google news. I PM'd you about it. Thanks.

p0ck3taces, I have a question before I sign up but can't PM because of my post-count. Can you please PM me. Alternatively, do you ave Skype? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.